FORM OF - MERGED NORTHSTAR TOPIC

I don’t think the are gonna run out anytime soon, havin over 400 :smiley: Anyways, it’s not that great of a yoyo. I bought 2 at DXL and did not like them. Protostar is your best bet.

opinions*

3 Likes

Can you sell me one?

1 Like

Personally, I like it alot more then my friends Protostar, and play it more then any yoyo I own. More then my Peak, my yuuksta, my 888, my Dv888, and most of the time my Skywalker. It is just plain incredible for a plastic. Ive heard that the orange and black ones are textured, and grind, but mine doesnt grind at all. It is an awesome buy for $40, i must say. Only better throw in the price range would have to be the Hitman Pro, and I have no idea when they come out.

1 Like

Weight. Its all preference.

I know it’s all preference, but the reasons I did not like it:

1. Cheaply made - The first one I got, the cap broke off within minutes. However, the guys at the YYF booth were very kind to replace it for me.

2. Vibe - Now this might have just been mine, but mine vibed. ALOT.

3. Weight - It’s supposed to be heavier than the protosar. MY … Not even joking, it felt way too light.

This is just my opinion, and if I ever get to owning one again, I may prove myself wrong.

[b]YYE EDIT: If you have to use other symbols to make a word beat the censor then that word shouldn’t be here. Please don’t do it again.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]

Mine was smooth as can be…

Mine too I love my northstar

if you still have em, sell me one :wink:

People should refrain from making threads to insult yoyos that Yoyoexpert sells unless you can give a legitimate reason why. There is no reason to lie to the community, I have a Northstar and I love it. Many others do aswell. Paolo mains one.

I wasn’t insulting. I was simply stating my opinion. I apologize if it sounded that way. Also, I find it very interesting how many they purchased. That was really the main reason for this post.

You should not throw your yoyo into incoming traffic.

i was wondering who got a northstar if so are you exited
???

I’m super excited! I ordered 2 NorthStars, a white with red and an orange with black! I also own 3 Protostars :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a orange with black one and 3 protostars

By the look of how many Northstar threads we have, everyone.

there has been a ton of questions surrounding the newly released yyf northstar  [jensen kimmitt signature] yoyo
i own 4 they are a mix of a protostar and genesis shape and are heavier than a protostar

the specs for the YYF NorthStar Stats:
Diameter: 55.94 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 43.15 mm / 1.69 inches
Gap Width: 4.43 mm / .17 inches
Response System: Standard Sized K-Pad
Weight: 69.5 grams
Bearing Size: Center Trac Bearing by CBC

[b]compaired to the protostar[/bYYF ProtoStar Stats:

Diameter: 55.94 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 43.15 mm / 1.69 inches
Gap Width: 4.43 mm / .17 inches
Response System: Standard Sized K-Pad
Weight: 67.0 grams
Bearing Size: Center Trac Bearing by CBC

compaired to the genesis

YYF Genesis 135 Stats:
Diameter: 56 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 43mm / 1.69 inches
Response System: YoYoFactory K-Pad (Slim Pad)
Weight: 65.7 grams
Bearing Size: [Large] - Size C (SPEC Bearing)
[Small] - Size A (SPEC Bearing)

so i hope that gives you an idea of the specs
going further in they are amazing for the price. and for thoes of u that have a vibey or flimsy made one its because thoes were pre realeases so they were still working out issues. an for the rumors going around that they are textured and can grind that is not true.this yoyo is capeable of a very high level of play proved by jensen kimmitt who used the northstar to win this years world yoyo contest

and also here is his test of the northstar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe8xaTYKFo

the colors are whire with red rims and logo or orange wth black rims and black n white logo

jensen even claims him self that thease play like a plastic genesis

so nuff said go buy a north star  ;D

hope this clears things up if u want me to do a review for somethin else pm me

bump

the northstar and protostar are the same just thAt the northstar is hevier.
And wats up with Yoyofactory nameing yoyos with the word star im it?