Jensen x Bobby Fischer?

Like Q said, who really cares?

Oh lord he deleted his Facebook, world is ending!

rolleyes

1 Like

We never said anything like that it’s just that I liked his videos and thought he was an awesome yoyoer

Funny thing is he just put out a brand new video. Who said he won’t be doing that? He’s just getting away from all of the hype. That’s all. End of story. Badabing!

He can still be an awesome yoyoer… and who says he’ll stop making videos?

I think too many people are jumping to the conclusion that he is simply dropping every aspect of yoyoing just becasue he quit YoyoFactory.

i wonder what it would take to get jensen’s sweaty yo yo glove after a competition…i’d sleep w/ it close to my heart every night.

mgodinez

cloudy…

2 Likes

Bahahahahahaha!

http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/images/food/fish-cake-potato-01.jpg

Not sure what they are but they look YUMMY!!!

Ewww… Are those jalepeno cheesy popers from Jack in the Box… eww…

And everybody… LEAVE BRITNEY JENSEN ALONE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

-James Reed

it’s his life, let him live it the way he wants too. Whatever he decides to do, that’s what he’s gonna do. Why should we be worried? As long as he’s happy right? Just let him go…

ok ::slight_smile:

I also noticed he of course doesn’t mention on his Facebook yo-yoing but he mentions Bobby fischer as his inspiration’s

no he mentioned yoyos.

My respect for Jensen just skyrocketed.

I do not think he quit yoyoing, he just quit yoyoing publicly. I have a feeling that Jensen will keep throwing, maybe on a smaller level, and come out of the tunnel in about a year. He wouldn’t just quit.

Icthus, where is this new video you speak of? Are you talking about Ghost? Or a newer one?

He said “I quit yoyoFACTORY”

NOT

“I quit yoyoING”.

Let’s get on to more important things, like LEARNING new tricks, or just having fun yoyoing. Jensen Kimmet got me interested in yoyoing after I watched him on the news. It bums me out a little that he’s gone underground. When you search out and find fame, don’t expect to be able to get rid of it so easily. It’s funny, people wish for fame and glory, and when it becomes too much they don’t want it anymore. A classic case of be careful what you wish for.

I’m going to have to quote YoyoGeezer from a similar thread on this one:

"This topic and all the others like it on many other boards, is fascinating.

There seems to be this “Leave Jensen Kimmitt alone - his life is none of our business” thread that permeates this and many other boards. It is almost as if yoyo15479 has committed some breach of the unwritten yoyo code or something - by wondering why Jensen Kimmitt apparently has quit.

Hello? Jensen Kimmitt is the 2010 1A National Champion - right? Of course his career is news. And of course it is only natural for people in the yoyo world to be curious.

So everyone needs to get off their high horse on this one. Jensen Kimmitt is a national celebrity. The law and common sense has long-ago decided that it is not only perfectly natural for people to be curious about those in the news - but that curiosity is protected. Those who choose to put themselves in the spotlight - like winning National Championships - naturally place themselves in the public’s eye.

If Kimmitt wants such anonymity - why have a Facebook account in the first place? Clearly he wanted to draw attention to himself and his yo-yoing. If you are looking for answers - I would note that this scenario plays out many times over in the entertainment business. A major recording artist “splits” from a label or band in order to “pursue the pure music I want to play for fun instead of fame”. The reason almost always turns out to be something entirely different.

I suspect that the real reason is the same for Kimmitt as for these rogue musicians too: Money. There is a lot of it to be made in yo-yos these days.

Absent any real information, the public will speculate - and thats OK."

I am willing to bet that few/nobody would care if Jake Bullock or Juan Renteria did this…

1 Like

I dont know whats going on with Jensen. But I Certainly dont think he quit. I dont know why he would ever close down all his yoyo stuff. I mean, if I were as good as he is, and decided to even quit yoyoing, I would still leave the page up so people can still enjoy it. But it is His Life, he should be able to do whatever he wants, if he wants to quit yoyoing, let him do it. It would dissapoint me a little bit though concidering he was my Favorite YoYoer. But Whatever happenes, Jensen is still an Awesome YoYoer, and he always will be. :wink:

It was Ghost. If the same things keep being said I’m going to lock it. It’s getting repetitious.

Please do :wink: