Jensen Kimmit quit Yoyofactory?

Dude I Know! Its like we are the YoYo Poperatzi. XD We got Posts, Fake Pics, and Everybody Gossiping, and Everything! XD

Oh, Also Jensen Just Announced that he is Not Joining any other Company, he just going idependent. Quote from Jensen:

“I went to YoYo Factory with self-promotion in mind. I knew that making the switch from CLYW to YYF would make a big splash for 2010 and I needed all the help I could get if I was going to win worlds. In the end, YYF did a great job promoting me, but I was starting to feel detached from the fun of just yo-yoing. I got caught up in winning contests and looking cool or something. That’s not me. I’m just a guy who likes to yo-yo and make people laugh. So, I’m gonna go do that.”

Admin Edit: Please dont’ double post. We have this nifty modify post button at the top right of your post.

that does not necessarily means that he is not joining any other companies :wink:

And why not?! YYJ makes a lot of great throws and has an awesome team. To assume he would be taking a step backwards to go to YYJ is just absurd!

1 Like

What? He never said he was joining another company…
He’s going to remain unsponsored people…

Read em up:
http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=6828#comments

1 Like

he still didnt say i am not goin to be sponsored from now on and there is no proof that he is not gonna be sponsored again (or sponsored ) but the mystery remains unknown for a while !!!  :wink:

this really sucks for yyf

YYF doesn’t need Jensen. They have done just fine without him before and will do after. Honestly they don’t need any team members to sell tons of yoyo’s.

1 Like

who cares, hes canadian lol

do u know that like at least 50% of why northstars are sold is because of him winning worlds with it :slight_smile:
i mean i guess

all im saying is jensen kimmitt is idolized by tons of yoyoers and because of this people want his yoyo

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha

EDIT: To add a shred of seriousness to my post: I don’t care who is on who’s team, or wether they are on a team or not.

1 Like

That wasn’t the original shirt either. At CA states (where that pic was taken) he was wearing a YYF shirt. Elephark then edited it to a YoYoJam Shirt, and then a Wal-Mart shirt.

1 Like

Huh?

I don’t see why it matters though…

1 Like

I read on Facebook that he just wants to yoyo for fun, and took it way to seriously, and that isn’t him. This is actually what I read from him.

Jensen doesn’t NEED a sponcership he will still be just as dope as before and if you truly like Jensen you would agree

I don’t think you understand why he quit. he quit because he didn’t want to take yoyoing as seriously, which means he probably won’t compete anymore. So really, if you knew anything about him, you would really know why he quit.

Did you know that YYF was around long before Jensen was good enough to even be sponsored by anyone? The yoyoer doesn’t make the company the product does.

2 Likes

Thank you Icthus. People are going crazy because he quit, and now everyone thinks YYF will die. lol

I think I’m having a nervous breakdown! Ahhhh!

On a different note, that YoYoSkills photoshop is great!