Jekyll & Hyde need your help!

Yoyos are very expensive to buy up front, especially for two teens who have minimum paying part-time jobs. So while buying one set of monkey snot would be cost effective to fill up your yoyos at home, buying two or three sets at a time does add up very quickly when you take into account all of theother items we have to buy as well. Unfortunately for us money is a problem, hopefully if and when we get more successful money won’t be much of a problem and we can throw in more expensive parts.

Alright, I just assumed cuz you were originally going to use pads which are much more expensivethan monkey snot

Both are viable options. The snot gives a feel similar to ILYY sILYYcone, which is a plus.

Only suggestion I have is please make the dimensions of the response groove the same as CLYW or One Drop. That way it can come with silicone installed but IF a player wants to use Flow Groove pads or Snow Tires. I don’t think a single player will ever complain that you gave them extra choices to tinker with the play of their yoyo.

Definitely something we will consider. Shame that flow groove and snow tires don’t come in multiple sizes like IrPad. We considered using flow groove dimensions for our next release before you posted this actually! :slight_smile: