Jason's Loaded YoYos: CLYW Peak and others on p.10! Yum.

A quick update on a few of my recent pieces…

Loaded YoYo: Patriot Splash Entheos (Did 7 of these for Ernie)

Loaded YoYo: Liquid Denim Septapus (For Sanbo)

Loaded YoYo: Sunset Fadesplash Peak (For Dafni)

Loaded YoYo: Skittles (Variation) Avalanche (For Dafni)

Loaded YoYo: Blue on Pink Skywalker

Loaded YoYo: Rainboflage TiPhiter 2 (For attybud)

Loaded YoYo: Orange on Blue Acid Wash Overdrive (For Swatnoodle)

Loaded YoYo: Green on Green Superstar (For Gunstarhero)

Loaded YoYo: Orcas Away Skywalker

Loaded YoYo: Silver Skittles JK (for Alex Kato)
http://jasonwong.smugmug.com/Hobbies/LoadedYoYos/i-dwTcDNq/0/L/DSC02681-L.jpg

Loaded YoYo: Pastel Skittles Torrent 2

1 Like

Pastel skittles :o

Your doing commissions now!? Yes!

i love the Blue and Orange DTI BassBoost
even though it has a fingerprint

I love thar orcas away skywalker. I bet it look look even better in person when it gets here. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks everyone! I’m not really taking on any more commissions at the moment. The previous ones I posted were either ones that I did and sold on the BST or were previously promised jobs.

I have one more BPZL for Sanbo that I am working on and then I’m completely free of pending jobs. :slight_smile:

I have a TON of raws to anodize in the next few weeks. Watch the BSTs for them!

Jason

My Loaded collection increased by one today. :slight_smile: Jason did a phenomenal job preserving Ernie’s beadblast on the Pastel Silver Skittles Torrent 2. This thing grinds like a champ and looks utterly stunning in person. Thanks Jason!

Loaded YoYo: Captain America Chief
This ano job has been in the works for almost a year. Shortly after I started anodizing, Vegabomb requested that I create a Captain America themed yoyo, with the yoyo half modeled after his shield. At the time, we couldn’t decide on a yoyo that would work well. I eventually did try the job on a DTI Bassboost, and it came out decently well, but had some flaws. Being a perfectionist, I decided I didn’t like it and stripped it. I then tried it on a Crucial Jirorian hoping the size would help make the job easier, but it didn’t turn out the way I wanted and stripped that. Frustrated, I left the Captain America ano job alone until today.

The CLYW Chief is an almost ideal yoyo for this job and I’m finally happy with the end result. My original idea was to do a single half with the shield pattern and the opposite half a solid matching blue. However, since the first half went so well, I decided to do the second half in the same manner. They both came out fantastic.

I still think this yoyo would look best with a half red shield and half blue combo. Therefore, I have a special offer for anyone with a completely solid color Chief. If you have a perfectly mint, perfectly smooth solid color Chief, I’ll chem-strip and re-ano your Chief a solid blue (to match the star) and then swap halves with one of my red shields for $60. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested. (Only mint, only smooth and only solid color Chiefs… thanks!) (Gone)

2 Likes

Curse you Christmas presents!!!
How many of those do you have to swap halves with? Do you know which run your chiefs are from?

Dammit! I just put an ano chip on the rim of my solid gold chief.

dang. I wish i had a snazzy yo like that

I only made two of them, so only one half is available. (But it’s gone now) This was a lighter (first run) chief.

Thanks!

Jason

At first I was like darn, then I was like oh, It was a first run.

That chief is unbelievable!!!

Great work Jason! as always!

-xICooRsYIx

Awesome Chief, Man! Wish I could do something like that.

I also love those “Skittles(?)” colorways. I think those are my favorite colorways ever. Awesomeness. ;D

Tonight, SpottedBanana and I decided to mess around with swirl ano again. Here’s what we came up with on a scrap yoyo half:

… and with some help from Hello Kitty…

The swirl goes on smoothly and is completely permanent and unfeelable. For the time being, I’ve been practicing with black for simplicity, but can easily expand to a complete range of colors. Stay tuned for some exciting new finishes soon!

(PS. A big thanks must go to Brett and Vendetta’s mentor for providing the inspiration for this!)

WOWZ! that is very impressive

omg Jason…

Just finished anodizing the first of 3Yo3’s upcoming titanium yoyos, the “TI5” tonight. There’s going to be a total of 8 Loaded Edition yoyos. Enjoy!

http://jasonwong.smugmug.com/Hobbies/LoadedYoYos/i-4SjH4hG/0/L/DSC03896-L.jpg

That Ti5 is mighty fine!!! :o