Janos Karancz "Double Gyro"?

How does Janos Karancz do the gyro flop trick where he does a regular gyro flop, then he somehow rejects the string or something and hooks the string around his leg so he gyro flops through one of his legs. I can’t put any videos right now because I’m at school, but he does it in almost every one of his videos. Any help will be appreciated thanks!

I know what you’re talking about. I imagine there is an easier way to do it. Try getting into a Kamikaze mount, gyro-ing, do the leg thing, then unloop the kamikaze mount, swing it around your leg, re-loop it, and finish the gyro. I am not sure how he does it but if what I said works, tell me, I’d like to try it. :smiley:

Yep, that is what I’m talking about. I’ll attempt to try it, but I’m not that “good” yet. but ill try it though and let you know. And also I don’t know how to “un-flop” it, lol. Sorry I think flop is a really funny word. :wink:

Practice getting into a Kamikaze Mount and then try to un-loop the string that came from your thumb that is no on the yoyo. Once you can do that, try to do it behind your back and around your leg for the trick.

It’s as hard as it looks, so either make a variation or don’t try it.