iYoYo PASSiON

I wanted a new responsive yoyo, so I ordered a couple different ones to try them out. I received the first one today, the iYoYo PASSiON. The thing handles great, about the right weight, spin time is ok. One thing; When I throw it makes a sound. Not the usual whirring or hiss you might expect to hear. It sounds like a tiny female horror movie scream! :laughing:

I guess that’s just the new PASSiON coming out of it.

5 Likes

Search for hyperspin to find the ultimate lubrication technique

(wait, that’s for unresponsive. For responsive just jam the bearing full of grease or heavy lube.)

3 Likes

I have 2 of those. I never used the responsive bearing. The unresponsive bearing made some noise at first but has been dead-silent ever since. Maybe the bearing just needs to break in.

2 Likes

The response that it has is perfect for me. Should I really add lube? Maybe I should use it a bit longer to see if it fades away.

1 Like

More lube means quicker response…keep using it and see if it goes away…,

2 Likes

It’s really funny, I wish I could record it. It’s like it stumbled on a tiny murder scene.

1 Like

If you add a medium thickness lube (like tri-flow or household 3-in-1) it should not affect responsiveness too much. Adding heavy thickness lube (more akin to grease) will make the effect more dramatic.

1 Like