I've decided...i HATE quiet bearings

Look, just do what I do:
If you don’t like what someone is saying, ignore it.

Personally, I’m all for ending any fighting and bickering or airing any “elitism” or snobbery. I may not be perfect, I may anger folks from time to time, but I try to be helpful, that’s just who I am.

If you don’t feed the trolls, they tend to go elsewhere to find nourishment. Perhaps they’ll find it in the realms of alt.tasteless

Let’s try to stay on topic whenever possible. I know we all stray sometimes. But let’s stay focused… hey, look a penny…

[/quote]
It’s the biggest issue i have with this site. You have a lot of kids going around being arrogant and disrespectful. Yoyoing is just a fun hobby for me…that is all. Been through too much in my life for that…i guess i’ll bite my tongue this time. Like i said…he’s just a kid…doesnt know any better…

And i think i’ll keep the bearing like it is. It’s nice to at least have the option of one quiet throw

ai liek da wai u brake qotes.

seriously, jayyo is actually a really friendly guy, something happened a few months ago that have made several of us highly acidic. we will calm down eventually.

Ignore him and go on with your life, now back to the post. Cleaning your bearing would probably make it louder or just swap out bearings.

i was thinking about leaving it as is so i can get used to throwing without hearing it…like if i were listening to music or something. The bearing in my SR-71 is LOUD…and i throw that about 8x out of 10.

People get annoyed when I yoyo 24/7, so I like quiet bearings cause they cant tell. :slight_smile:

Quiet bearings seem to make it seem a lot, more, classy to me.
Given that most japanese yoyos come with it, I know I may seem to worship Japanese yoyos, but they really make it feel that when you throw one of them it’s classy. Oh, them Japanese yoyos are BAD with flat bearings. ;D

i like a bearing with a little hisss to it