It's pretty bad when...

So this is random but today in English class we had to write a story using imagery and specific details and it had to be sad. I wrote about dinging my cascade on concrete…

Was it a tragedy? Dinging a Cascade could rival shakespeare. :smiley:

Yes. Haha. I wrote about how to burning anno haunted me xD

That’s scary

Just a ding. While I dislike dings, it isn’t THAT big of a deal.

It’s just a cascade. My little brother (who is right behind me in skill level), accidentally threw mine across our driveway when he was opening the door to get out of the truck. I was sad, but then I was like “it’s just a stupid yoyo, get over it”. Then I wasn’t sad.

The end

It wouldn’t have been a big deal if it had not only been a week old. It’s was so smooth, then the ding caused vibe which was depressing.

I was gonna post something regular but found this instead. It’s perfect for this thread.

Your teacher was probably like
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/26d/5dd/c51/resized/high-expectations-asian-father-meme-generator-why-you-so-sad-go-study-6c9772.jpg

That’s beautiful.

Thank you. I will probably publish that eventually in my book entitled “Stories of the kids toy, my life as a yoyoer” Lol Jk

No one likes scratches on anything, cars, discs, yoyos. Ect. Get an A+ Make the yoyo community proud ;).

Its like anything else… Get a new ipod/whatever, baby it, get a scratch, cry, get over it, get another scratch, i dont care anymore…

^atleast thats my evolution of new toys… After the first scratch, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th,just dont seem to matter as much.

And that’s what happened to my dv888… Haha

Dings are a way of life.