It's OK to Scratch Your Yo-yos

windchimes! :o

Birdinhand.com disagrees with ya there, buddy boy:

thats exactly what i was thinking

No offense, but I dislike it. Alot.

While dings might be okay (I mean can you help it?) Purposefully dinging is being a yoyo emo. You are purposefully hurting it. He might as well take a knife and scratch. Personally, Iā€™d rather ding myself than the yoyo. I can heal. Mehā€¦ please donā€™t hurt yoyos on purpose. Accident I can accept. Purposefully killing it? Just makes me sick. And the soundā€¦

1 Like

yoyoemo lol

I know dudeā€¦but most of the time now itā€™s just an in the moment thing to do for ANYONE

I couldnt careless what steve brown does with his yoyos.

1 Like

ouchā€¦

No ,itā€™s not okey to scratch your yo-yos. ā€œItā€™s just a toy after allā€-yeah and thatā€™s why the catch 22 is 500$?. I

my x-convict has this little scratch on 1 side of the yoyo, and some dirt scratches on the cap, and I wouldnt have liked it any other way:D

And why do you guys care what he does with HIS yoyos?

It just annoys me.

Would I do that? No

Do I care if he does? No

It shouldnā€™. It has nothing to do with you.

I personally like to keep my yoyos mint, but what ever anyone else does to their yoyos is the own buisness and no one elses.

This is more exciting to meā€¦

M1 x 3 man water balloon slingshot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPq2xhzYcPk&feature=related

Why?

I regularly beat the crap out of my yoyos. You can tell how much I like one by how beat up it is.
Do you all think that is how Steve walks around his house on a regular basis or something? He gets up in the middle of the night to take a leak and drags all his yoyos behind him? He was making a point, his point being that a lot of people are WAY too worried about keeping their yoyos pristine.

I donā€™t ding my yoyos on purpose(often), the majority of damage done to my yoyos is from, wait for itā€¦ PLAYING WITH THEM. I take a yoyo everywhere I go. Strings snap. It falls out of my pocket. I walk the dog when somebody asks(then introduce them to modern yoyoing, which is what you all should do). I use my yoyos the way they were meant to be used! Trust me, itā€™s a lot more fun than only throwing in a padded room.

Live a little, people.

http://www.youtube.com/user/beverchakus1#p/u/58/hAo3TtFvLZM

I dont knowā€¦ This is kind of weirdā€¦ I dont personaly drag my yoyos around, but hey, thats just meā€¦ I dont mind my yoyos dingingā€¦ I like my marks to have stories yanno? Like one of my dark magics has a NASTY wound. I tried Sword Dancer and it flew down the road.

I dont knowā€¦ They are Steves yoyoā€™sā€¦ Steve can do what ever he wants with his yoyosā€¦ I dont think you guys should say ā€œDont ding your yoyos!ā€ because I dont think Steve is saying ā€œHey everybody! Screw yoyoing!! This is more fun! Every one should smash their yoyoā€™s together on purpose for fun!!ā€

oh wellā€¦

I think that I said that dings and scratches are just fine when they happen from play, but on purpose just annoys me.

Letā€™s say youā€™re a kid, maybeā€¦10 years old. You go to the YMCA and watch some basketball then you want one so that you can become good at it. Somebody says they donā€™t want their basketball anymore because they have 10 of them at home so they throw it away. You go ask if you could have it, but they pull out a knife and stab it. That wouldnā€™t annoy you or anything? (Granted that would be completely destroying it, as opposed to what Steve did which was just mark it a little bitā€¦but same idea)

If it doesnā€™t annoy you too, thatā€™s fine, but it sure does annoy me.

The catch 22 is made of titanium and thats the most expensive metal you can get