It pays to have a cheap plastic sometimes :)

Ha ha! This is great.

re: Waylon’s comments - I can say anecdotally that I just had a crowd of about 10 people watching me yoyo at a coffee shop, and had no one throwing their digits my way. Of course, my wife woulda been a little peeved if they had. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley: Welcome to the club. No offense UsagiCat but I thought you were a little “off” to say it in the nicest way possible. :smiley: :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

There’s no distaste I promise lol the confusion would’ve been more of the openness of the post not what it in itself was.

But good luck!

It is not distaste. It is that at first I thought you were joking since I thought you were a guy. But then if you had said that you were a guy, I would have been ok with it either way.

agreed!

Reading these new responses make me happy to know I can be myself. -sigh of relief-

And again. Let us know how your little date goes!

2 Likes

I realize I never updated how things went! Blame my busy schedule of partying too much lol
But it went really well! Some drinks, fun time, and he may just come around here since I tipped him off to the forums. Kinda crazy how everything fell together, just a lucky day I suppose :slight_smile:

Wow, this is a great thread. It has it all: a chance meeting, yoyos, budding romance, and even some social tolerance. I love it!

I’m glad folks clarified their opinions on this post a little. It was a great story and I was starting to feel a little offended if folks were getting hung up about gender issues. I love stories like this, though. These are the fun things about being yourself in whatever setting (as long as it isn’t completely disturbing or out of context. lol). Glad it was a fun date. New friendships, dating, whatever, is always a lot of fun.