Issue Solved

This is the post on facebook waiting for approval

Matthew Wallsten and I are having problem with our trade. As we mentioned that both throws are mint and when I received it, I realized that there is one mark on it that he did not mention during chat. I kindly asked him for a trade back and he stated that the throw is gone to another owner and refuse to return my yoyo because it has been gone for another trade.

He even stated that I can sell the Alpine and buy new one and returning during trade is not what it is usually done.

His buddy Dylan Sabedra tried to argue with me with his point and not trying to respecting mine.

All I want is my Dazzler back and this seems to be a challenge

Scuff mark is shown below and according to what I know that is not a ”Mint” one

Chat will also attach below

4 Likes

2 Likes

Not my transaction obviously, but

1. if damage is discovered during a trade, the other party should be will willing to reverse the transaction. Or compensate for the damage. Some cash, or a mid-grade yoyo will go pretty far to restore happiness.

2. From my experience, @tylerpan is very easy to deal with. So if the other person cannot find some compromise, he is really not putting much good will into it.

2 Likes

That’s not a scuff, that’s a raw titanium mark. If you’re unhappy with that mark, maybe you shouldn’t be buying titanium yo-yos.

This post is unnecessary, @Avion is wonderful to deal with

1 Like

Well the point is he did not mention it and as from my problem with Luftverk is that I have not received anything with that.

Hey, so i see your concerns here, the problem is yes there is a mark, but titanium does end up this way over time, and this yoyo isn’t exactly new, Matthew is actually one of the nicest people i know, he may not have actually noticed, and from what i know tried his best to compromise with you. I myself got a ti yoyo a ti cadence and getting it from a friend got some marks that are the same because of its age. Matthew is a good guy i don’t think ever not doing business with him is much, maybe in the future he can say near mint to be safe or something like that to prevent these problems :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d be pretty mad if someone did this to me I dont blame you for posting this. They should trade back your yoyo. Its unfair to ask someone to just get over a scuff mark, i wouldn’t want the yoyo at all and would look to immediately sell it

2 Likes

if he didn’t notice and is a nice guy he would trade it back and not give him a hard time

also good to know that this seller might not see damage on such a big trade and will avoid

3 Likes

Really appreciate that. I know he is a nice guy. We do not swear over it and try to keep it as peaceful as it can be but it does not end up well and he got his friend come over and spamming my messenger

I understand that, i do think his friend should stay out of it because it can and has caused problems as shown, i do hope you both can compromise on what the problem is:)

1 Like

very simple problem that should be solved by trading back the yoyos

1 Like

Well Kris,
I love your opinion and as you can see above. There are two that keep interfere in this

1 Like

i dont even know tylerpan but this situation is making me so heated

3 Likes

Oh man, I really appreciated your opinion.

all his friends intervening trying to make it seem ok

2 Likes

did the ring leader tell you all to take down the stuff that made you look bad? I know at least 4 of you are reading this lol give me another ratio

2 Likes

Excuse my ignorance, but I’ve always been of the opinion that Traders Feedback was for deals here on YOYoExpert. In any event, I’m closing it because it’s become a debate about defending the seller or the buyer.
Thanks.

p.s. In case you’re wondering, I didn’t change the title of this topic.

6 Likes