is this our steve?

So it really is a small world… my aunt was watching wife swap, and brought this to my attention… i thought it was pretty neat… even if it is old news…

yeah I think so.

EDITED: deleted my comment for respect to Steve

Would love to check out this episode! I wonder if it’s available anywhere?

I honestly hated that show. Not because of Steve but it’s just stupid. Kudos to Steve for doing what he believed in. btw this show aired long ago.

I gotta side with Icthus. I felt the show was kind of stupid. I’m really not into the manufactured reality stuff. I try to avoid that kind of stuff.

This aired in 2008. The odds are its on HULU by now.

1 Like

the show is just melodrama… but i thought it was neat that he got some air time

^^I uploaded it for ya. Don’t know how long it’ll be up because of the length and/or copyright infringements. I’m surprised youtube let me upload it in the first place.

it’s fun as a parent, I think I’m like RIGHT in the middle of both couples.

but at the end of the show, didn’t the “normal” parents make wear weight vests to their children? that was scary.

these shows are awful in general, but if you watch it with some distance (what they show isn’t usually exactly how it goes down, rather, they edit true footage in a way that will make the viewer think some specific way), it’s kinda fun.

I jusgt watched the whole thing and 12:04 and 38:03 were halirious. The other family mom was like super annoying im glad she isn’t my mom.

“mom is going to scare the normal people” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I wish Steve was my father. I’d be even more awesome than I already am if I was raised by that man. ;D ;D

It was a fun episode to watch. It is cool seeing yoyoers as normal people and not yoyoers, ya know? Something very interesting about it. Steve seems like a super cool dude.

yeah I liked the whole “Her face looks like a saddle with eyes” thing, I LOL’d.

this is hilarious!!!

his appearence on the show enforces that hes a cool guy

This is the only wife swap I’ve ever watched from beginning to end, I loved the end by the way.

Yes, that’s Mr. Brown.
Ours - probably not.

yes true

Hmm, he yoyos, has the same name, and looks the same as him… No probably not.

1 Like