Is the yyf Genesis + worth it

Hey guys i’ve been wanting a new throw. I wanted the genesis,but then i saw the genesis+. I have the extra cash and i was wondering if i should buy one

Not really, hubstacks can get boring after a while.

Stacks also add vibe and center weight. :slight_smile:

What do you have against hubstacks? this hubstack hate is out of hand…

I don’t get the hubstack hate. I mean, if you don’t like it, that’s fine. I’ve got a PGM, it satisfies my hubstacking needs for now. Maybe forever. Who knows. I’m not really big on hubstacks myself, but maybe when I get better, I might like it better, or not, or maybe the PGM will in fact be sufficient.

As far as is the Genesis worth it? It seems to be a big seller, so apparently a lot of people like it. And, if you’ve got your mind and money set on it, then I suppose it is.

Keep in mind that everyone has a different opinion on everything. My thought is that YYE isn’t going to knowingly or willingly carry bad stuff. With that in mind, you’re pretty much assured getting a quality product from YYE. Now, whether you like it or not, that’s an entirely different issue. Only YOU can make that determination. The only downside is that you have to spend the money up front, get the item and find out. If yes, then you scored a winner. If no, then BST and use the money for something else and note what you do and don’t like so you can avoid making similar choices again.

From a performance perspecitve (and I have owned both) the genesis plays better than the genesis+. The hubstacks are fun but they do kind of loose their luster after a while. It adds center weight making it not as stable as the regular genesis and the genesis+ does not spin as long. The spin diffrence is not evident on short combos but when you put it to the test it just dosen’t spin as long.

I would just buy nubs with it. If you like hubstacks, win! If you don’t take them of and put on the nubs.

^^^^^^^^ MY thoughts excactly!

Well, with hubstacks might slow the spin time down, but if you want to get hubstacks, get hubstacks. I don’t care if you get hubstacks or not, just get a Genesis.

I have the unstacked and I would be worried that the stacks would effect the play because the normal ones are beast.