Is the yomega maverick or dash better????

Mavericks are not hard to silicone…
give me a pic of your sili job…

mine plays vibe free with tight binds.

How does the spacer sit differently? that was right after I silied it so excess sili was still sitting there.

I think you just don’t know how to make a yomega good. because its good in the first place.

First off I am a happy dash owner, and I like the smoove better than just about any of my yoyos.

Now for a quick question. Is it just me or does it seem like any time anyone even gives off a hint about yomega there is some epic clash that ultimately gets a thread locked. I mean it’s like farting on a match over a puddle of gasoline. One spark get’s blown out of proportion into one collosal KABOOM. Just thinking in my parable like mind though.

Just to recap buy a dash and don’t smoke around gasoline.

Well whats wrong with them? The only problem i really see is the small gap. It has a beadblast finish (not the best I admit) but your not going to find that on a plastic. It fairly smooth. You can do irgs, Sleeps for a good long period of time. And comfortably fit’s in the pocket. Sure it doesn’t do these things quite as well as other yoyo’s but for the price it still plays fantastic… and have you even tried one?

1 Like

i got both. get the maverick.

The dash is slightly larger and does have a bigger gap

dash all the way just like i said. oh yeah the blue looks the best in my opinion

Well, i think if you like faster type play get the maverick, otherwise i’d get the dash.

I funny that the dash is slower despite it’s name

I like dash more than a lot of my yoyos, but just to ask does the maverick feel more rounded, or is it about the same.

The maverick is shaped more like a flying V. It’s not very wide, so i’d say the dash is more rounded.

Ive have a dash coming in the mail.Just to experiment with and screw with.But earlier mi said that someone doesnt know how to properly use a kickside.And i really dont think there is a wrong way to use a yoyo so to speak.Well atleast in the yoyoing community.And you also said that someone is intitled to thier opinion, wrong or right.Noones opinion can be wrong.If they like the yoyo they like it.You say they are both bad becuase you judge yomega just like half the people out there.I bet you havent thrown either.And if you have you would know there is a break in process and during that the play will be responsive and mabey thats why you dont like them.So to answer your original question i would get the dash.Its a great yoyo so ive heard.I cant wait for mine to get here.Its also coming with a c13

Very true!

Using your Kickside as a car would be using it wrong. There is absolutely nothing wrong w/ playing a yoyo stock.

In which case maybe your useing your maverick wrong.

1 Like

Oh yeah ? ahahahaha yeah guys its spam.Im sure the creater of this thread doesnt want a bunch of arguing and what not so please try to keep the arguing or talking through pm

You do under stand that this…

…and this…

…are a contradiction? Kind of like Scotch-Korean :smiley:

I was reffering more to the width

You missed the point. In one post, you said it was “wrong” to play a Kickside with an O-ring/starburst (stock) response, and in the other it was preference to play it stock. That is a contradiction. So yes, you are entitled to your opinion, that’s called preference, but to tell someone that they are playing their yoyo wrong because its stock. Well, that’s just not right.

we all win YAY…

lock this thread