is the Remnant 2 cutting strings?

this is a very sad question I hate to be posting:

• • > have you had your Remnant2 cut through or fray a string prematurely?

I put a new Graou string on my 4 day old Remnant2 and after a couple of days of normal play, on a light throw, the yoyo suddenly was flying mid-air and then rolling down the pavement.

I was told by a very knowledgeable source the blast on this yoyo could make it a ‘string cutter’.
at first I had blamed the string, but now I want to see if anyone else has had the same issue, particularly since graou has such a great rep.

I’m planning to do a review, and want to see if it’s a common issue before I contact the company about it.

thanks.

The best thing to do is to contact the company and see if they have heard any similar complaints.

If your strings continue to get chopped, I’d suggest rubbing the area around the response with some really fine grit sand paper, a leather belt, or some steel wool.

I haven’t heard about this yet from the Remnant 2, as far as I know I thought that the response was masked on those. However it probably is the blast surface and not the string, Graou string is tough as they get.

a graou string ? these usually last for weeks, any other cheap string I would have said it might have been the string, but a graou string is something else

Turned out the string area wasn’t masked when blasted. Wasn’t the Graou string.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter