Is the Duncan Skyhawk any Good?

I’ve been using a regular yo-yo to practice 4A for a few weeks, but now I’m looking to get a proper 4A throw for offtober. I decided to check out the Duncan Skyhawk, but all of its reviews are from years ago. Do any of you guys have any experience, reviews, or even a better yo-yo?

1 Like

Pretty good but kinda old and the spire is better imo

3 Likes

I’d save up a bit more and get something better than a Skyhawk.

2 Likes

I have been using the Yoyo factory sky dancer. It is a really great 4 a Yoyo at a really good price.

1 Like

I’ve seen the rims from a Skyhawk fly off of the yoyo, so no. magicyoyo has the t1 captain.

1 Like

If you’re looking for something on the cheap, the Spire by iYoyo is really good. If and when you’re ready to get spendy, the Anotogaster by Yoyorecreation is downright amazing. Things you always had a hard time with suddenly become easy.

1 Like

How does the Anotogaster compare to metal rim throws? I can pick one up in the UK, but been advised to get a metal rim one. @mrJames

No idea, I’ve only ever used the Spire and the Anotogaster. I can say the 'gaster spins a lot longer than the Spire. Personally I’d be afraid to get an off-stringer with metal in any place it could hit me. Hurts, bro! :rofl: