Is the Adegle PSG a good yoyo?

I was in the chat room earlier today, and a guy said he just ordered a 4 pack, and I was like :o from where?! and he said “from here” and I went to check, and sure enough YYE got a re-stock. I also noticed that it said quantity 2 for the 4-pack, so I added one to my cart, and checked out as fast as I could before it was gone! Most likely I’ll get the PSG’s on Tuesday, seeing as how the post office is closed on Monday :frowning: I’m looking forward to receiving them, and when I get them, I’ll try and review them :slight_smile:

I saw on Facebook that YYE restocked, so I got one… Its pretty cool how fast they went being from a company out of no where almost. I think the Protostar kinda revived everyone’s faith in plastics… I’m looking forwards to it, I need a good pocket throw.

Oh and for anyone wondering. They play 3a like a dream!

Great carry around but extremely light on the string

I too found it a crazy stable and long spinning throw, yet Slippy on the binds. I threw a candy-cane stringlab on it and it seemed to play more to what I expect. Mine was a gift :slight_smile: but its worth thrice-the-price if you ask me!

I just got mine today, and all I can say is amazing! Wayyyyyyy better then I expected. Some played better than others, but I was able to get the 4 pack, so I figured I technically got one for free anyways, so no biggie. The first one I threw I was like, it’s smooth, but doesn’t sleep as long as I hoped, then the next one I threw was a tiny bit less smooth, but slept like crazy! I figure the first one could do the same with a cleaner bearing. I’m not sure if they cleaned all of the bearings or not, it seems like 2 of the throws I got had super clean bearings, and spun forever, and the other ones seemed lubed. That’s just my opinion tho, they could just need some more breaking in. Great throw, and I can’t recommend it enough.

how would you make it unresponsive?

It’s unresponsive right out of the flip-top container… I actually had to add a drop of thin lube to mine to make it a little bit more responsive

Update: I since have had to swap out the original bearing… I threw a break away into a trapeze and when it hit the string it got three times louder and the spin time was cut in half. The bearing is taost. I am gonna open it up sometime and check it out but it sounds almost like a ball slipped out of place or was a hair too small and fell out of its bracing.

Just for S&G I tossed in a center-trac…

O
M
G

Plays like a plastic dream of awesomeness! Need to buy more CT bearings anyway.

Still totally worth the price!, esp when I put in the CT bearing!

If compared withyyf whip which would be better

It blows the whip out of the water.

Seems a lot of people have the slippy bind problem, I did as well.
After a silicone job, the binds improved dramatically.
I think everyone should grab one.

Don’t hold back. Don’t think, buy now, and put fresh sili in when you get it. Got 4 of them and don’t regret it in the least. Also, these are fine for 3a. Not to mention the colors are classy.