Is the Adegle PSG a good yoyo?

Is the Adegle PSG a Good Throw?

I absolutely love mine,
Very stable and fun to throw.
I had 6 and 2 had a vibe, but the others were quite smooth.
Great throw for a great price.

I am on the fence on whether to buy one. The reason I haven’t jumped for one is because I am afraid ill love it and buy 4 more but I think I’ll be ordering one today. Just need to find one in stock. By the way, what counterweights look good with these colors?

well they’ve only been carrying them here on yye for about 2 or 3 days and they’re already out of stock, I think that should answer your question.

1 Like

The yellow one is the same color as yellow duncan dice.

Get a Duncan light up die. It would look the best.

Everywhere I hear that carries them they have trouble keeping this in stock. That is certainly great for the store selling them.

According to twitter, within the next 2 weeks, they are going to be getting more PSG’s in stock. When they do get restocked I’m going to order the 4 pack!

Sweet! I got a show on March 3rd and those will come in handy for my crew! We won’t have time to throw on my Feb 11 gig!

I found that it plays a little heavier than you’d expect from the 64g weight. but it’s still a great yoyo for 16+shipping.

Mine vibes like mad. Me no like.

I ordered 2. I may have to write up my first review when I get them.

Well, my short answer would be that it is a super fun, super fast, stable and cheap yoyo. I have two, neither has a vibe. The response feels not as tight as it should be though. (just a small thought) But otherwise is amazing. For the money you cannot go wrong. Plays on par with yoyos twice it’s price.

Extremely fun, extremely durable. Mine has a vibe, but I suppose it’s one of those “plastic vibes”. Comes with one extra colored string that matches with your throw.

I find it really, really easy to do those stop and go/snapping tricks where you stop the yoyo and flick it again.

It uses a spacer system, and the bearing is easy to remove.

anyone know if they are any good for 3a? ibought a four pack. one for 1a two for 3a and 1 for 5a

I think the 3a question is coming up a lot with these yoyos. I might have to buy 2 extras just to learn 3a and dispell the myth

I just got mine. So far I really like it. ;D It has a little vibe, but it doesn’t bother me. I’m pretty much a newb, but it has been very stable and long spinning for what tricks I know (working on split the atom). Also it is noisy, about as loud as my Flying Squirrel. My best throw is a DM2, so I can’t really compare it to a high-end metal, but this compares well to my DM2 at half the price. And it comes in a reusable plastic container with a hinged lid which I think is pretty cool.

I’m glad I ordered one when I did, seeing as how they are sold out now. Surely this is capable of way more than I can throw at it, but I’d recommend it for anyone moving past the beginner stage.

I am having an issue with the response. Anyone else notice the subpar response on it? I am considering ordering some K-Pads or something…

Not an apples to apples comparison, but I have a yoyo with a kinda crappy response. I find either a bit more loop being pushed in or more “pulling across” seems to help MOST of the time. As in, while I’m in the under mount(whatever) to bind in a front throw position, I pinch, pull the string towards me and down with the NTH while I pull up with the throw hand. The rest of the time, I just gotta admit I am not that great.

I’ll be order one or two soon. I’ll see if I have these issues.

I think it may have been the string. Using the kitty string provided, it was kind of slippy, however, I just put on a fresh standard yye poly and it seems greatly improved. Hopefully it retains this snappiness after breaking in.