Is anyone else gunna be staying up all night christmas eve night?

Thats a lie. Ive stayed awake all night before on xmas and he has come EVERY TIME.

1 Like

“He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake.”

Don’t risk it, just don’t.

I try to tell em.

yeah I’m playing it safe

Besides, if you stay up all night on Christmas Eve, you’ll be dead tired all day on Christmas. It’s a day to enjoy family, friends…presents if you get them. So, if I were you…I’d rather be well rested on Christmas day. :-\

Eeeeh i dont really get like that. I’m a super light sleeper, so i dont really get much sleep regularly anyways.

I’ll be up…because I’m working :-\ someone’s got to do it I suppose. In at 5 Christmas Eve, out sometime around noon Christmas day.

Party all night

We’ll, I’m already hyper. I got 5 hours of real sleep and 1 hour of “sleep” which I didn’t realize that I was sleeping. Woke up at 6. :o

I still need to wrap a LAWT and my cousins come at 12:30.

Let’s do it!

I believe I will be.

then you won’t like my house I have an over excited sister planning on waking up at 2’o clock in the morning for christmas and we live right next to a fire station that blares it’s alarm every time there is an emergency. We kind of learn to be heavy sleepers.

1 Like

Yeah no. Its actually quite a big problem. I live in a house of 9 and and i have a 4 year old brother who wakes up in the middle of the night and screams “DADDY!” From his bed because hes too scared to go get him. Whenever i come in to calm him down he just cries and sais “I WANT DADDY!”
I also have a baby sister who wakes up in the middle of the night and cries alot. Then there’s also my 2 older sisters who enjoy staying up until 3 saying stuff and then laughing really loud and all that happens 1,2, and 3 rooms away from mine. 1 sibling? I wish…

1 Like

yup thats what I think

I have a brother as well it’s just he’s not as interesting the downside with him and my mom is they snore and talk in their sleep.

1 Like

Oh. How old are your siblings?

my brother 13
my sister is 10

so I’m not quiet sure why my sister is so excited when she is 10 but i guess that’s one thing i will never understand.

Nooo i think its normal. My little 11 year old sister is super excited.

I can’t sleep on Christmas Eve… All that Chimney soot keeps me Sneezing all night.

Milk and cookies are the only known Antidote.

On a more serious note; actually trying to get some kinda sleep(maybe 4 hours) will go a long way in helping you enjoy actual Christmas Day. Much easier to pay attention, when you aren’t in an upright daze.

And then again, there are a number of people that don’t even do Christmas.

But whatever you do, as long as everybody has fun, that’s a good thing.

So ‘Merry Whatever you guys do’.

And everybody spend a little time thinking about somebody besides yourself.

Some folks don’t get squat for Christmas.

1 Like

WAIT WHUT? WHAT DO U MEAN BY THAT?
YOU KILLED SANTA? YOU HORRIBLE PERSON
/endtroll