Is anyone else gunna be staying up all night christmas eve night?

LOL

Man… Sleep? 4 siblings, parents, two grandmas, one that screams at random times… Sleepppppppppppppp

Man… Sleep? 2 siblings, parents, a dog and a cat, and they are all asleep at 9. I feel so bad for you guys, my whole family loves their sleep.

1 Like

What do you mean sleep? I live next to a fire station not to mention a dog that barks at night when he has to go to the bathroom but don’t get me started on my mom and brother that talk in there sleep…

You said that already…

ill probably be staying up at midnight to join this convo. if possible. been sick for the past 3 days. hopefully i feel a little better in the am. ive got a bunch of presents to open and 5 presents to see people unwrap. i love seeing peoples reactions to my gifts i give. cant really do that from the side of my bed. lol. this is the 2nd year in a row ive been sickish. but whats to complain about. ITS CHRISTMAS. i have a bonfire and some other stuff to open. lets not forget about the other 4 yoyos i traded for/bought myself! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well its christmas eve Ill stay up a little longer but no later then 11 centeral time

So an hour or 2? Idk what time it is for you- but its 10:55 right now.

yea you guys on the east cost are an houer ahead of us I playing some mine craft right now

i just stay up watching my fam have fun with white elephant and playing league during that (i didn’t bring a present)

Merry Christmas YYE
or Happy Hanukah
or Happy Kwanzaa

Well I going to bed Merry Christmas

ITS XMAS!

well for you guys yes its only 11 o clock hear

anyways now Im going to bed

Wat u guys takin bout, it oly 9:17

Yeah, I don’t know what those other time traveling future folk are talking about.

Oh yeah… Well haha christmas comes first for me!

Well I’m still awake lol I’m on the east coast

Same. NJ

Getting late lol.

Late for me is 5 in the morning, and even then i still consider staying out an hour longer
But thats like every day, Today is an all nighter since its Christmas!!!