Is anyone else gunna be staying up all night christmas eve night?

2:05 and all is well!

Im tooooo stressed to sleep. I hate my brain. The inability to stay happy is consuming me slowly. Its not fair, my brain does not work how it should. I just threw for 2 hours, lol just throwing and thinking. Then i started crying haha. Playing yoyo and crying. Its ridiculous.

Man this is getting deep :open_mouth: and yeah I’ll maybe not sleep either crococorey haha we’re having a party and it’s still going haha

My sis and i are watching drake and josh xmas haha. We just watched the last 2 back to the future movies (weve seen the first 1 a million times.) So were aloud to open our stockings at 6:00, so we will finish this, then we’ll look through the list of netflix movies and find a good one to watxh, watch that, and if there’s time left we will watch random youtube videos until 6.

I havent gone on the chat at all all night.

its not ridiculous
if you feel something then be strong enough to admit you feel it. no one is happy all the time and its crazy/lies to say otherwise

Just relax, maybe just have a warm beverage and reflect
Merry Christmas and i hope you feel better

theres just tooooo much goin on. Trust issues with my woman :confused: court, family. I started taking meds again to try to help with my bipolar disorder. Everyday is a struggle, each mornin i wake up, in a bad mood. Because i dont feel like waking up. Rather be unconscious through it all. The worst part about it is i never had a chance lolol. I am who I am, i grew into this, and its sad because i dont even know who i am anymore. Lost myself a while ago.

Thank you or your kind words. I hope you have a merry christmas also.

Hang in there buddy! Patience is a virtue, maybe everything will work itself out for you after court. Just try not to get into anymorr trouble…

I’m done getting in trouble. I barely leave my house anymore. Your right patience is a virtue. The only thing thats keepin me from givin up is somewhere in the future ill have a big ole smile on my face, sittin in the sun lookin out at some crystal clear carribean water bringin an iceee cold Heineken to my lips as I wait for somethin to bite my lineeee. Thats a goal, not a dream.

How did a thread about christmas become this?

Anyway, hang in there. The tunnel has to get dark before it floods with sunlight. Things will get better.

And that, there, is a crocopoem.

My bad.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry christmas!

Me and my sister made it through the night (ended up watching back to the futere 2, back to the future 3, drake and josh xmas, brave, and then some of those pixar short films. We just opened our stockings, and… Omg! 30 DTYY goodness sitting right on the table. I also got the yoyos that she took from me amd said “ill give them back on xmas” in my stocking. So far so good :)! And omg we are not aloud to open presents until everyones awake (like 8-9ish), but just looking at the presents under the tree makes me giddy.

Yeah! Merry Christmas everybody!

Hope y’all get something good! My load wasn’t to extensive this year, but I’m happy with that. I’ve had a lot of thought this year, and enjoy more for what it is, than the gifts I’ll get. (not to extensive because me and my parents got a laptop for me. It sorta used almost all the Christmas budget, haha. But it doesn’t arrive for a few days, lol)
However, I am totally appreciative of the very thoughtful gift giving by my parents. It was certainly a blessing. And I can’t wait to hear what everybody got =D

I got a diabolo :). I can’t even get this thing to spin long enough, ugh time to hit the tutorials.

1 Like

I can’t open gifts til family from Indiana gets here around 10am! Such a killer. Lol

What I got for Christmas
Sweets green stained kendama
Kendama string
Response pads for my Di base
type X inverse string neon yellow
A rifle gear bag (been needing one of these for a long time)
Chocolate
An acrobat
Paracord
A book on making cheese animals
Otterbox for my iPod
Lead pencil
Vegas playing cards cause my dad came back from Vegas recently

First present opened… http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t634/crococorey/null_zps2d5bb10d.jpg
And its this. WHOO! How is it?

I can’t open presents till after we eat and feed about a hundred goats… So like at 10:00 lol.

Idk When Ill get to open presents we were aloud to open one each last night and I got a usb charger that you can plug into the wall for charging my Ipod

Merry Christmas

Hang in there I hope it all works out in the end

Merry Christmas