Irony thoughts?

I am looking for a new throw. I like medium weight but I don’t like it to feel like a brick. Stability is a big factor. Full sized only. If there is any other throw you would recommend feel free.

Really?

SUpernova = best yoyo evar!

Solaris.

Got a supernova. Lookin for lighter weight

Okay then get an Irony. They play very light on the string and super stable. I played on at worlds this year at the Werrd table. But went for the rare worlds edition poo instead because it has a pile of poo ingraved and is a brownish color.lol

Dingo54 I wanted one of those so badly. Now my poo is purple with silver specks-absolutley disgusting!

Ya it is awesome and I still have it. I am never getting rid of it. It is a momento of the first worlds I went to, and with my dad.

I think thats a really poor attitude dingo ;). You shouldn’t be playing with poo! ::slight_smile:
I hope to find one someday. I mean really brown poo is so much more natural than purple.

Sorry about the thread jack. Back on Topic

I would love to play an Irony!

:smiley: Agreed. I feel the same about Elephark’s attitude about his 1st run Peaks. Selfish is what it is. ::slight_smile:

The Irony does play light. So do the CODE1 and Dang when they’re set up with ultralights - and both are very stable yoyos.

So the irony is the best choice