IronArm: trick successes and other discussion

what time are you hoping for?

I couldn’t even guess. When I record my time for the contest it will be the first time I’ve ever clocked my Kwyjibo performance speed. :wink:

I’m goin’ for 1:30

I’ve got it clicking a lot better today, but I think you’ll be safe from me at 1:30 ;).

Make that 55 seconds.

Mine’s pretty good, but I still don’t think I’ve got 0:55 in me. I was going to try to chase you at 1:30 but that’s about it. :wink:

My current record is 0:46. But i’d settle for 0:50 to 0:55.

Mine’s :54 , but I’m averaging 1:10-1:15, I’ll probably lose this one :smiley:

Philip and me pmed at the same time. But since we used the same internet, my pm got an error so i had to repm zorro that i was done.

How’d you do?

I’ve got 0:52. Has anybody beat that yet?

1 Like

Dang dude…

I got 1:06

I’m REALLY excited about the Skin the Gerbil one in a few days… It’s my fav trick and definitely my most frequent trick. I’m gonna destroy!

I don’t really know how I’m gonna do tomorrow at the Matrix. It’s a relatively simple trick and you can’t really go fast at that trick so I’m not sure how it’ll go.

for the kwyjibos?

How do you think you’ll do tomorrow?

I’m shootin for under a minute but that’s gonna be a little tough…

50 reps in under a minute? That is going to be very tough. :o

Yea, I’ll probably hit something similar to today

Man. I was doing pretty good by my estimation, but you kids are just crazy or something. I got 1:28. At least I beat that 1:30 I was aiming for after stuart’s post!

I flubbed probably 3 times… without a flub I still would’ve only been at 1:24 or so!

1 Like

50 reps!!! thats crazy if you can do it in less than 1:00. I timed my self a few times and my best was 1:36.

That’s very impressive man!

and @Stuart I’ve only really done it twice, my record’s :57, I usually get 1:05-1:15 on a perfect run.

Practicing a lot though

1 Like