Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, there is also an official thread to Introduce Yourself! if you want to reply there as well, just click the red hyper link.

2 Likes

I would :grinning::grin:

2 Likes

What’s up everybody. My name is Richard I’m 46 years young. I have been throwing for about 6 to 8 months. I really enjoy this hobby and have spent way to much on it lol. My favorite throw at the moment is the Shutter wide angle. I do have an Ethos on the way that i purchased from “crash”. Really looking forward to this new throw. Currently working on a speed combo with super flow and a whip to kamikaze to finish. I’m not the best but this is a true passion for me and really enjoy landing new tricks.

11 Likes

Welcome! Sounds like you’re advancing very quickly!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh! That’s crazy! I agree. I’ve never seen someone advance that fast!

3 Likes

What’s crash?

2 Likes

“Crash” is member on here I meet on reddit under throwers

3 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Jeff and I’m from NYC. I’ve been throwing since 1996/1997 when yoyos became super popular in my school. Unfortunately I fell away from yoyos during middle school and sorta picked it back up in college. I got serious about string tricks in 2017 when I discovered r/throwers on Reddit. I have a funny anecdote about my early days of throwing. Back in elementary school, the urban legend on the playground was that the Silver Bullet SB2 by Tom Kuhn spun so fast that you needed a special glove to play with it. Kids used to say that since the yoyo was so powerful that if you didn’t have the glove when you returned it to your hand the yoyo would break your hand. Shoutout to all y’all reading this and I hope everyone is safe and healthy during this pandemic.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Forums (from Pennsylvania). I started in 2015. Big jump low-end intermediate in 2018. I’m a slow learner but having fun. Show us pics of what yoyo(s) you are throwing. We’re a nosey bunch!

5 Likes

I don’t have a working camera at the moment, but I’m throwing a Magicyoyo Bi for 1A and I’m alternating between my Magicyoyo Hotdiggity and TopYo Colossus IV for 5A.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Jack. I got pretty decent at yoyoing when I was in school and dropped it for a few years. Now that I’m taking a semester off of school for the pandemic I’ve dusted off some of the old throws and I’m relearning all my old combos and making more for the first time in with new creativity and hopefully some new toys in the near future. Nice to be back guys.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forums (from PA). I’m glad you wandered into our barnyard!

5 Likes

welcome dude, enjoy the new found interest :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jack!

4 Likes

O.o .

2 Likes

My name is Jesse. I’ve been yoyo-ing for about 6 months now, working my way through tricks. I find myself doing the kwijibo quite often. It is hard to choose a single favorite yoyo, but I have been buying from Onedrop lately and have been impressed with my purchases. I found out about the BST forum through Throws N’ Brews.

6 Likes

Welcome dude.
Great time to pick up this hobby. I have been yoyoing for 6 months too and really enjoying both the hobby and the community aspect of yoyoing :slight_smile:

Kwyjibos are great!
I was playing around with this concept 2 night ago too and seeing how many I can do inside a Kwijibo. I think double Kwijibo is my limit at the moment though.

10 Likes

@MoonageMin your doing a killer job dude! Also i subbed to your channel :grin:. what yoyo where you using?

3 Likes

Thanks man!

In that particular video it was the A-rt Grail I was using :slight_smile:

3 Likes