Introduce Yourself!

Thanks yeah I will definitely like it.

1 Like

It’s unresponsive. Watch videos here on how to do a bind so it comes back to your hand. It seems tricky at first but trust me, if I could learn how to do it you probably will not have any problem.

Okay I have learnt the basic bind.

1 Like

Oh yeah haha, I watched him so much as a kid. I didn’t really want to throw like that, but once I got on-string I knew what I had to do…!

Those were Loop 360s. Maybe an Oracle. I didn’t know Brain Twister was around then. I like the loop he ended it with. Cool to see clips of this.

Hey guys! I’m Vihaan, but I sometimes go by Kevin. I’m a 15 year old yoyoer out in central North Carolina. I’ve been yoyoing for almost 2 years now, and I finally thought it was time form me to get into the forums. I’m an aspiring 1a, 4a, and soon to be 2a yoyoer, and I really hope to have good time here in the forums. Thanks!

6 Likes

Welcome from Pennsylvania. Glad you joined us. If you ever have any questions about yoyos or yoyo maintenance, you can find the answers from forum members!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums.

3 Likes

I play the uke too. Guitar is my main instrument. I’ve a Kamaka concert and a Collings concert.

1 Like

Hey, I am Lucas and I have been yoyoing for a month and I am priit bad because I use a yotech intermediate which is the only yoyo i could find around me until i bought my replay pro which should arrive soon, I found this when looking to buy my first yoyo.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums - just keep at it, you’ll get there

1 Like

Well, to start, my favorite Yoyo is the YoYoFactory Shutter Wide Angle, my favorite trick is the Triple on Trapeze Release, (5A) My favorite player is Gentry Stein, and I found this place one day by, looking on YoTricks.com, and my dad (who also is into yoyoing) told me about this amazing website!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

…………………

4 Likes

Hi, I’m an average 12 year old boy that likes to do the following:

yoyo

sleep

eat

watch youtube

talk to yall

do nothing

4 Likes

I have been lurking for a little while now, finally decided to make an account and introduce myself. My name is Quentin, and I just recently got back into playing with yo-yos. Back about twenty years ago they were a fad in school, everybody had one, I never got very good doing only the basic around the world, walk the dog, tricks like that. Well now they are making resurgence in my children’s elementary school, I ordered them all their own yoyo’s and they were quickly getting frustrated trying to learn tricks out of the Duncan hand book. I have since ordered myself the dv888 and now as a family we are all trying to learn together watching Yoyo expert videos and playing together, we all struggle with even the basics still lol, but it’s a fun learning experience and gives us all a healthy activity to do together.

6 Likes

Lurking? Spy! :haha:

3 Likes

Welcome. I have that Duncan trick book too. It makes difficult tricks seems incredibly simple. I did not get much use out of it. Only after I learned some of the tricks from other sources was I able to decipher the Duncan trick book illustrations.

2 Likes

Welcome! I love how this is a family endeavor for you, it’s a great way to pass the time and build confidence!

3 Likes