Introduce Yourself!

Slow and easy wins the race. WELCOME and have fun.

Hello everyone, my names Ahtziri but everyone calls me Azry. Iā€™m very new to yo-yos but Iā€™m very excited to learn about them and to do tricks. I would be grateful for any advice anyone has for me.

Welcome Azry!

Advice? Keep yo-yoing fun and if we can help in any way just askā€¦

Good people on this forum.

hey whatā€™s up? my name is oren and i started yoyoing about a month ago with the one yoyo. Iā€™m from israel and I practice for the IJC (search it on facebook). Iā€™m also trying to find other yoyoers here in israel.

Welcome oren778!

Iā€™m glad you started yo-yoing! ;D Itā€™s always good to have one more.
If you have any questions, this is the place. The members here offer a vast range of knowledge and experience.

hi! my son bought a yoyo last november and i was surprised how sophisticated yoyos are today. now iā€™ve joined him learning new tricks, right now we are just learning the trapeze and have progressed up to trapeze and his brother. hope i could learn more fun tricks.

Welcome redenjaja!

There couldnā€™t be a more meaningful way to begin yo-yoing than joining your son. Awesome story!

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll progress very nicely.

Yoyoing is best when you can play with the kids. Welcome and have fun.

Hey fam,
Im Max, Im new to yoyo but eager to progress and become a part of this amazing community. Always looking for new heads to throw with and chill. Connect@ https://www.facebook.com/maxarvzoo
Looking forward to meeting lots of great people.

Howdy! My name is Charlie and Iā€™ve always had a looping yoyo since I was a kid. I got into unresponsive play this year with a replay pro and Iā€™m hooked!

That hook can get set deep. Welcome!

My name is Matt and I live in Williamsburg va I am just getting back into yoing . I like to ride bikes as well thank you for letting me join

Welcome! Youā€™ll find lots of friendly and helpful people on this forum. Iā€™m on the left coast but wanted to ask, road bikes or trail bikes?

Weā€™re not happy until youā€™re not happy! *<B{Q>

My name is Jacob and i am pretty new to yoyoing. As of now my fav Yoyo is the yo tricks canon but i am saving up for a hoizon. I am on this forum to learn and see the benefits of this hobby. ;D

You picked the right site! Welcome!

Hello, my name is Ray and I am rather old for a Yoyoer at 39 but hey why stop. I first started at 23 with a free yoyo. From there my favorite company became yoyojam, and my favorite yo was the x-con but much love to AndrƩ. I took 7 years off from the hobby but got back into it a year ago. Sad to see yoyojam go but one drop is my new favorite company and the Markmont Classic is my regular yo.

39 is not old! There a many of us ā€œold folksā€ throwing and having fun. WELCOME!

Hello, looking to get a yoyo for my son and looks like Iā€™m gonna get one alsoā€¦looking at the DV888 and Yeti 2.0ā€¦heā€™s 14ā€¦heā€™s familiar with responsive yoyo so want to get him a unresponsive one now to challenge him (and me). I like the DV888 for him and the Yeti 2.0 for me (and that it shares the same name as a MTB brandā€¦I like to MTB.) Anyway, look forward to talking to you guys/gals soon.

Yoyoing is best when shared with a kid. Welcome and have fun.

1 Like