Introduce Yourself!

Hi,
I am a new yoyoer at a pretty young age.
right now I am using a YoTricks ONE yoyo but am looking for a metal upgrade. I have not used unresponsive play but would like to try.

Had the same problem with my old K7ā€¦ :confounded:

Yoyo yo! I go by zxin, I casually collect & play with retro games, OD yoyos. Iā€™m a general hobbyist, Iā€™ve always loved computers, and I like yoyoing. Thus, we are here!
#oldschoolBBCode

Hey,

Jake here.

New yo-yoerā€¦ Just got my first yo-yo for christmas, and just started learning the basics. Didnā€™t realize there was such a huge following for this hobby, and decided to give it a try for myself.

Came for the bst seen here. Like yoyos why else would I be here. If you like yoyos youll eventually find out about yye. Hoping to find some good deals on some cool throws. ;D

1 Like

Greetings everyone Iā€™m from Rockford Illinois and was playing online and decided to check the museum page out, as I heard it was going again! Iā€™m more a collector than a player these days, but still dust them off every now and then. Iā€™m very interested in how other collectors display their collections. Feel free to send me pics/info as I want to move from curios to wall mounted displays.

I already posted here a while back, but itā€™s been over 6 months since I was on the forum so Iā€™m re-introducing myself.

My name is Jerwin, Iā€™ve been doing string trick yoyoing for about a year and a half with lots of looping tricks before that. I lost my yoyo last July and I wasnā€™t able to get a new one until recently. Now Iā€™m using a Protostar and re-learning all of my tricks. If anyone needs a stupid remark, just PM me. :slight_smile:

Hey whatā€™s up guys my name is Max out here in New York City Iā€™m just now getting back into the art of yo-yoing I started off with a couple of magic yo-yos but soon realized I needed to upgrade to a pro yo-yo so I just placed the order for one drop to on into the art of yo-yoing I started off with a couple of magic yo-yos but soon realized I needed to upgrade to a pro yo-yo so I just placed the order for a one drop t1and a protostar and some string and oil

Hello everyone on YYE, its been a super long time since I have been on here, and I have even taken quite a break from yo-yoing due to family emergencies and my own health problems. Iā€™m posting this to let everyone know I am doing okay, (for now) and I do think about you guys as a community, and as a family. Iā€™m slowly picking back up where I left off when I was yo-yoing. I cant wait to post videos, pictures, and of course threads here in the forums. My yoyo skills have diminished sadly, and Iā€™m no longer as good as I once was. But Iā€™m just happy to be back and being a thrower again. I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to seeing you on the threads, and you can find me on IG.

Welcome back to the throw!

I was honestly wondering what was going on with you! Hadnā€™t seen you on in forever! Great to see you back! Hopefully things keep going well! :slight_smile:

Hey all,

I know this is my first post on the forum but I used to be pretty active in TheYoStore and other old communities back in the day. I was in the yo-yo scene around 2004-2006 and had a good collection of YYJs at the time. A while ago, my car got broken into while I was visiting my girlfriend and someone stole my yo-yo case from my car, likely thinking it was some sort of laptop case. Most of the yo-yos were replaceable like fireballs and raiders, but I lost a few yo-yos that I havenā€™t been able to replace. A Black Nova, Clessiah, Sigma Blade, and SpinMaster. It recently came to my attention that YYJ went out of business and thatā€™s what lead me to buying some yo-yos that I remember fondly from that era. I know itā€™s a long shot, but Iā€™m back at this forum to check in on my old stomping grounds and hopefully pick up stuff that means a lot to me.

Hey folks,

Some 12 years ago I was a pretty active modderā€¦ and on the forums every day.

I had to sell my lathe (boo) and I dropped out of the community.

Iā€™m way behind on the latest yoyosā€¦ (Iā€™m an old fart)

But I still throw every day and have lots of yoyos that I would like to sell.

So once I get the hang of posting images again, Iā€™ll start up on BST.

By any chance if you remember me or have some of my old ā€˜Feral Modsā€™, I would love to hear from you and what you think of em.

Cheers

Feralparrot

1 Like

Good to see you back. Loved your work. Sorry to see you sold your lathe.

Welcome back to the forums!

If anyone doesnā€™t recognize the name, this is the guy who machined the famous Ends!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Matthew and I am a relatively new to yoyoing (just started about 6 months ago). I currently own a Skyva, Replay Pro, and a Hidra. Iā€™m interested in learning more about yoyos and trying to find new ones for me to use!

Hi,

I have been yoyoing for a few months and I love it. I use a YYF Replay Pro for 1A, but I want to get the YYF Flight for off-string yoyoing soon. I can do lots of tricks and it looks like there is a lot of great info on here. Iā€™ll see you around.

Welcome back! As long as you are enjoying the throwing, thatā€™s all that matters :sunglasses:

Weā€™re not happy until youā€™re not happy! *<B{Q>

Hiya. I tried getting into the hobby a few years ago, but it didnā€™t stick. My xcon would hit my face and floor more than the stringsā€¦but now I think Iā€™m starting to get the hang of things and I look forward to learning a lot of cool tricks

Sorry but that was hilarious! I feel like that is totally me when Iā€™m trying to learn looping and some fixed axel stuff :stuck_out_tongue: welcome to the forums!