Introduce Yourself!

Bemis!!

Hey there!

1 Like

HI guys I just joined YYE recently and I am here to introduce myself.
I am Daniel from Singapore and I donā€™t have white vans, thanks, and I have been yoyo-ing for about a year and I just picked up 1A from 2A. I am excited to meet all of you and would be posting yoyo review regularly! anyone in Singapore can find me often at Spinworkx, i donā€™t work there though. i am pretty new to 1A so if i make any silly mistakes in my reviews, it would be greatly appreciated if you guys correct me and help me out!

Welcome ShadowManz and Lance111.

hello everyone,

my name is drew and i just started yoyoing about 2 weeks ago maybe 3. i bought one to reminisce of the old days in the 90s but got quickly hooked. i currently own yomega fireball, duncan pro z, a dv888 and dark magic 2 with more on the way. i have progressed from only being able to walk the dog to learn split bottom mount tricks. i am no means wanting to be a contest person but it is an amazing stress releiver. i am glad i found this endless pool of knowledge on yye.

Welcome aboard, dude! ;D

Hi there everyone. Im 35 from Versailles, KY. I started throwing in 98 and didnt stick with it long. After a coworker brought in a cheap dollarstore yoyo it peaked my intrest. So i was off to google to find a place to order a yoyo. YYE is where i landed. Now 6months back into throwing and i love it. I think i do have a problem though. I just keep buying more. LOL. thanks for reading.

Welcome and remember the number 1 thing: HAVE FUN!

Keep buying ey?.. I do believe you are suffering from the growing virus known as obsecious-yoyous-buyious. Few have been known to die of it as it does not have a direct affect on your health, but if the virus remains untreated people have been known to expend all monetary resources and starve themselves. I highly advise going to the nearest fast food restaurant to get a job to slow the effects till you can seek further help.
Good bye and good luck.
Dr. JO-YO Know-nothing.

Hello Everyone My name Is Victor I am 31 years of age and newish to yo yoing I got into it because my son took up yoyoing by watching youtube so we have been practicing.I bought him a Duncan metal Drifter to start off with and I am currently using a yomega crossfire.I look forward to seeing our progression with your help!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Arenā€™t kids great. Have fun!

Hello! My name is Jack and I just started yo-yoing a few weeks ago, and Iā€™m waiting to buy a Dark Magic II because the string on my Duncan butterfly xt snapped, and I was about ready for an upgrade anyway. no point in buying string that will only be used for a week before I want an upgrade. I am quite terrible, but Iā€™m good at rock the baby, walk the dog, the elevator. I canā€™t do the creeper though, my knees are shot. Iā€™m looking forward to joining the yoyo community and maybe make a few bucks doing it ::slight_smile: ;D :-[

Hello people; Iā€™m Phillip, Iā€™m a fourteen y/o beginner Yo-Yo player. I am fairly new to Yo-Yoing, started during Spring Break. Iā€™ve just recently gotten into unresponsive and will probably get a Horizon or a Replay Pro, any suggestions appreciated. I currently use an old Velocity, it works so no problems for me, and my favorite trick is probably pinwheels. If anyone in SC or near Charleston County is willing, I would like to learn as much as possible from you or anyone you know who could help a intermediate player. Iā€™m glad to join the community :slight_smile:

Salutations!

My name is Michael. Iā€™ve been throwing (off-and-on) for close to 20 years, but until havenā€™t really been active in any communities in the last 15.

Iā€™m currently throwing a CLYW Orca (just upgraded from a Dark Magic [I]) and loving it!

Welcome Michael. Throwing for over 20 years, you must be having fun.

It might be time for me to reintroduce myself. Iā€™m buddy jim. Iā€™m an indie string maker with a rather large ego. Feel free to call me on that whenever itā€™s appropriate. I have been here for a long time, but I have been inactive for more than a year. Iā€™m an indie string maker, and I have a decent rep. Search ā€œbuddy jim stringsā€ and you get a lot of relevant pages about my work. Iā€™m also a yoyoer obviously. Personal favorite throw is the Code 1 at the moment.

Ha! I definitely am.

Donā€™t let the tenure fool you, though. Iā€™m still pretty bad. ;D

Im just a 17 year old softmore thats into alot of different hobbies. Yoyo is one of them. Dont remember anything specific that made me want to. I started out with a yomega maverick and fireball. I didnt take proper treatment of them because I had no idea and it only lasted like a month. That was in 8th grade. Now sense january of my softmore year ive been playing with those two again, but also a darkmagic2, bumblebee, and firebee which are now all properly cared for. definitely like the darkmagic most. I came across this website looking for websites like this. Originally I went on yoyotricks.com alot but always saw this one a few links down. I like slack tricks, grinds, but mainly just trying to put a bunch of stuff together. Currently learning grid iron.

What all do you do mate? I personally have a lot of talents too not a ton but more then most :stuck_out_tongue:
I yoyo, play Djembe and Piano, Dance (Popping)

Hello, 43 year old dad trying to recapture some of his youth. When I was younger, I had a Duncan Butterfly and loved it. I know, it wasnā€™t much but I really enjoyed it. On a whim I decided to try again and really learn to do it right this time.

Hello Everyone,

I am exited to be here and to share all the tricks I can do! Well to start off, My most favorite trick of all time is "Rock the Baby". It's my favorite because it's easy to learn and everyone loves it. My favorite yoyo is the Civility Yoyo(It's $78.99!) because it's unresponsive and it makes it easier for me to learn tricks.

-Basic Yoyo Expert