Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! My first unresponsive yoyo was the hitman pro. But I have heard the shu-ta is an awesome yoyo for the price! (Wish I knew about this forum before I got the hitman pro! XD) I personaly have the H- Shape 14’ benchmark, best yoyo I have had yet! (I have only have 5 unresponsive yoyos so it realy doesn’t mean much! XD) If you are look for one of their cheaper ones, if not I have heard a lot of good things about the Code 2.

HELLO!! I’m Rob, I’m a student in my third year of college and I’ve been throwing for about a year and a half, my favorite throw has got to be the Cascade, and recently I’ve been experimenting a lot with the 2014 Benchmark with the ultra light side effects, looking to improve as much as I can as fast as I can! If you’re ever in the Northern Nevada area, hit me up and lets throw together!!

Welcome Rob!I have loved my H- shape benchmark and would totally get it again! Used to live in nevada when I was young sadly live no where near there anymore! XD

Hi! My name is MjHue_02, but you can call me Mj. I come from Canada.
I’ve recently discovered yo-yoing and I loved it. I’m still a complete noob so I’m going to ask for help often.
Facts about me: I’m a penspinner from the Universal Pen Spinning Board (UPSB)

Hey! I’m Hareesh, I live in India and got involved in the yoyoing scene after watching Good Mythical Morning’s (Morning talk show on YouTube) “new yo-yo tricks 2014” video that showcased zach Gormley’s freestyle.
At the moment, I own this shenzhou professional yoyo.
unfortunately yoyoing in India isn’t huge so yoyoers are quite far away from each other and there are no legit places or sites to buy good yoyos.

My favourite yoyoers are gentry stein, paul kerbel, evan nagao and Hiroyuki Suzuki.

Thats about it I guess, I’m hoping to find a good community where I live and probably attend competitions if the Indian national yoyo competition takes place(it’s in the works but there are some problems that restrict the possibility)

Hello! My name is George and I am quite a beginner. I love metal and bi metal yoyos and I am 11 years old. I am not the best at yoyo tricks compared to others but sometimes I can pull off combos if im lucky.
my current favourite yoyo right now is the yoyofactory shutter and my favourite brand is yoyo factory.

Great to see so many new members lately. Welcome everyone!

Hey! I’m JD - a 23 year old university student just getting back into yo-yos for the first time since I was 15. Can’t wait to order one tomorrow (payday for me) and get back into it. Really looking forward to having a low-tech hobby I can pursue when I’m not playing video games or neck-deep in homework. This forum seems like a great resource.

Welcome to YoYoExpert and welcome back to the world of yoyoing! Make a good choice when you go to purchase a yoyo and good luck.

Hey everyone, my name is Collin and I've been yoyoing on and off for a few years now.  I am in 8th grade, and love to impress the kids at school with my tricks.  My favorite yoyo is either the shutter or pulsefire.  It is always exciting for me to learn, or make up new yoyo tricks in my free time.

Hey everyone.
My name is Ryan and I’m an old man (33!) learning to throw. I played with Duncan butterflies when I was a teenager, but never learned more than a few picture tricks and other really simple things. Then a year ago I purchased a Magic N12. I learned how to bind and a few other tricks (plastic whip was the one I could impress people with the most), and then I misplaced my yoyo and kind of forgot about it. Then, a couple weeks ago I found it again. (It was in my backpack–I brought it with me on a camping trip and never took it back out of my bag, then Winter happened, and then I just went camping again and found it.)

So, I’ve been practicing quite a bit over the past couple of weeks. I’ve got my trapeze down solid, as well as the green triangle and Eli hops. I’m currently practicing suicides and jump rope. I’m trying to really get tricks down before I move on to others. I purchased a couple of yoyos for my kids last week (they’re 10 and 14), so we can all practice together.

I live in Alaska, and I’m currently looking for other throwers from The Last Frontier. I’m hoping I can start up a community with some regular get-togethers.

I’m currently in the market for an upgrade to my N12 and I’m pretty sure I’ll be going with the Shutter.

It’s nice to meet all of you.

Welcome “old man”. It is fun when you and your kids throw together.

Hello fellow throwers! Name’s Darin. I’ve been playing off and on for quite some time (15+ years?). Probably my favorite throw when I first started was a Playmaxx Bumblebee GT way back when, then a few years later the Dark Magic 1. Crazy how much the sport has grown and evolved over the years, not to mention the yoyo’s themselves! Didn’t even have unresponsive when I first started lol. Anyway, now I’m trying to get my son into it and continue to learn new tricks.

Welcome, Darin. How old is your son? I’m a beginner but I’m getting my kids involved with me. My son is 14 and my daughter is 10.

Hello, my name is Joey and I’m pretty new to this yoyo thing so I decided to check out some forums about it but currently I’m using a sage and I’m trying to learn some basic tricks so if anyone wants to help me out I would appreciate it

Hello, my name is Joey and I’m pretty new to this yoyo thing so I decided to check out some forums about it but currently I’m using a sage and I’m trying to learn some basic tricks so if anyone wants to help me out I would appreciate it

Yeah Plastic whip is a fun one the funny thing is my little brother will pick up my yoyo now and then and he is actually better at plastic whip then a normal bind!!! XD

Yo, I’m Joe, and I’m a Jack (or Joe) of all trades. I’m better than the average Joe at most things, but I have yet to master a single skill. I should also note that I’m extremely passionate about being motivated, and I love trying new things. I decided to start yoyoing after quitting playing competitive Super Smash Bros Melee.

I’ve been involved in a ton of online communities, and the yoyoing community is by far my favorite. I’m going to start uploading a weekly progress video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnG4NJ2z9ynvylyaF2LFR5w so that people can help me progress as a yoyoer.

I’m excited to connect with all of you, add me on Skype (Jopidia) and we can video chat with Yoyos! :smiley:

Would you look at that, another Joe that just registered their account :wink:

haha, we have the same names :smiley: