Introduce Yourself!

thank you! I hope so! :smiley:

I’m colby, its a pleasure meeting you.

Hey I’m Hak. Still Kind of a new thrower. Only been playing for about 5 or 6 months, but advancing more and more each day! I’m from Brooklyn NYC. I’m a photographer and yeah that’s pretty much who I am. I have friends that like to yoyo so I figured this would be a good place to be!

welcome hak!

Ali Hakim?? The peddler man? :stuck_out_tongue:

Howdy, my name is Philip Neri. I am from Texas. I have been throwing on and off for 15 years. My first yoyoing stint was in the early 2000s. Back then, I threw Renegades and Freehands. My second yoyoing stint was in the late 2000s. Back then, I was on Team Anti-Yo and threw Bapezillas. I just got back into it. Right now, my main throw is the Shutter.

welcome Philip!

Hi, I am Nicolas del Valle, i’m a 16yo thrower from chile, my favourite throw is my magic 12(which I just dinged :’(), my favourite tricks are grinds and lacerations, I’ve been playing for almost a year and learned almost everything i know from Andre.
I currently own a magic t6(my first yoyo), a n12(my 2nd), an auldey super photon spirit(3rd one, it wobbles so much, it looks like a ball when thrown down,i really regret buying this one), a yyf replay pro and a flight.

Welcome Nicolas!!

Hey Im Kai Johnson ive been yoyoing for 4 years now with a 1 year break somewhere in there and I live in Canada. I have no idea how to use a froum but im sure ill learn. Yep

Yeah, you’ll be in good company here. :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been yoyoing for 1 and a half years, my favorite yoyo is the Replay Pro.

I figured you liked that yoyo since you named yourself after it. :smiley: Welcome to the forum!

Hello. I have been yoyoing for three years, in which I progressed through the entire yoyoexpert trick list.
I just would like to say thankyou to Andre Boulay because I don’t know how far i would have gotten without Yoyoexpert. Also for my favorite trick i am split between reverse revoloutions and horizontal revoloutions, they are both really fun.

hello my name is Daniel, I’m 31 and from Louisiana I’m new to yoyo, picked it up a few years ago and learned some basics with a Yomega Fireball. Later on I upgraded to a YYJ Lyn Fury and learned a few tricks but had to stop throwing cause I needed some money at the time so I sold the fireball and Lyn Fury. Now I’m back (figured this is a great place to start learning again), in a better situation with finances and ready to get another yoyo and start learning again. I’m looking forward to learning more and getting back to throwing again.

what part of Louisiana? I’m in Shreveport/Bossier City area myself

I live near New Orleans

Hi everybody!
My name is Vy.I’m 18. I living in Ho Chi Minh City! I learn some tricks 2 month ago, now I can learn some intermediate tricks. I feel stuck in double or nothing and split the atom, I very happy if Yoyo Expert can help me! I love Man on Trapeze! I knew Yoyo Expert because I read thread:" Yoyo Websites May Be Help You Learn Trick" in Yoyo VietNam Forum. At first I just look something! But tutorial video is good then I learn trick in Yoyo Expert! That why I know Yoyo Expert! :smiley:

Hello I’m Emilio!

I've been yoyoing for six months as of writing this. (12/30/15)  I am new, but like to learn new tricks when I'm bored.  I have a few budget metal yoyos, with my fav. being the Horizon and The Vanguard.  I want to one day own a one drop Chik! but I can't quite spare the money at the moment.  If, you couldn't tell, I love onedrop because the game Terraria got me into yoyoing in the first place!  My favorite thing to do is to experiment with different finger grinds using my Horizon.  I perfer big flashy tricks over techy tricks, but cannot to chopstick towers if my life depended on it.  Also, Replay Pro is the best yoyo for it's price in my opinion.

TL;DR I like Onedrop.

welcome Emilio! And replay pro is the best deal