Introduce Yourself!

I am in Orlando, FL.

3 Likes

I saw the Roadrunner. Once I start nailing more tricks, that’s probably one I am going to be adding to my collection.

5 Likes

There is a Duncan Kiosk in Disney springs, may stop by and look around! Gonna be there at the end of August!

2 Likes

I never knew that!! I just looked it up and I know exactly where it is. I’ve actually walked past it several times. I never noticed it because I wasn’t throwing then. But now that I know, you can bet I will be going by there. As a matter of fact, I may take my wife to dinner at one of the restaurants at Disney Springs. And we might just happen to walk by the Duncan Kiosk. Lol!!

5 Likes

If you like I’d be down for a meetup one day while I’m there we can talk yo-yos, cars and chef knives!

2 Likes

I live just North of Orlando, exit 94 off of I4. There’s a yoyo club that meets occasionally!

3 Likes

Tha’s Cool. We can meet on a Saturday after Easter. I am always down with meeting new people.

I won’t be down there till the 31st of August, but I will hit you guys up when it gets closer!

1 Like

Oh, ok, i thought you lived here. no problem, definitely hit me up.

2 Likes

I found them on FB, and just did a friend request for the club.

4 Likes

What’s up guys!
Dan from northeastern Ohio here, been yoyoing for about 2 months now, rocking a Recess First Base. I still stink bad, but I’m getting better everyday. If anyone else is in ohio between Akron and Cleveland, hit me up!

9 Likes

Hey what’s up buddy, glad to see you here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Glad to be here! Hoping to find some fellows to club up with, I can only teach myself so effectively.

1 Like

I feel you man, hopefully you can find some kind of community where you’re at. If not, this is probably the next best thing! haha

5 Likes

My name is Dirk I played a lot when I was a kid mainly with Duncan Imperials and butterfly’s. Got back into it in the early 00’s when the Hitman and Dif-e-yo’s were popular. I had a wide load back in the day. I don’t know what happened to it. I have a feeling neighbor at the time stole it. I sure do miss that yoyo.

Took a hiatus with kids and life and in general. I recently bought a YYF Supernova I found at a local toy store and I must say, wow things have changed. In a good way.

Anyways I really enjoy this site and learning. Nice to meet you all!

9 Likes

Hi Dirk. Welcome to the forum!

Kind of rare to find a higher end yoyo at a random toy store. What store was it?

6 Likes

Thank you

The store is called Kremmer Toy and Hobby in Albertville. MN. They have evrything from kids toys, hobby grade RC planes, cars boats, its a great store.

5 Likes

Hey, what’s up people, my name’s Malcolm, 19 years old, I found out about yoyos from the WIRED video on Gentry Stein and when they mentioned him creating choreos with them I thought "hey, maybe I can learn this and combine dance and yoyo " and was instantly hooked. Now I bought a speedaholic and I’m now learning the basics and how to toss a good sleeper

A pleasure to be in your presence

20 Likes

Welcome! What area of the country?

1 Like

I hail from the great state of Wisconsin

6 Likes