Introduce Yourself! 2023

Thank you.
Yes I did dye it myself, I used silicone to mask the pattern.

2 Likes

waddup, My names Jacob and i’ve been playing with throws for the last couple years. I had a freehand and flying squirrel when I was a kid but didn’t get into it seriously until covid after figuring out about unresponsive play. I like really laid back flow with whips and tech, don’t care too much for the high speed competition style. Started out collecting G2 and currently on a one drop binge, also really like the stuff coming from motion.

Just trying to learn new stuff and collect new stuff.

Nice to meet y’all

15 Likes

Names Newman, started yoyoing a year ago as of July. Super greatful for this resource, the YYE forums have helped me score some awesome yoyo’s. The feedback system is awesome. I’m greatful for this tool and what y’all do for the community. Love to patronize the store too.

14 Likes

Oh! A fellow yoyo boomer! We’re starting a club, feel free to join here Yoyo Boomers Club

We are in the process of designing 2 yo-yos, with g2 jake, specifically for the club.

Anyone else who would like to join is welcome to it. Only YOU can decide if you’re a yo-yo boomer!

5 Likes

idk if i’m classified as a yoyo boomer but i do like G2

1 Like

I’m a happy yoyo boomer and I like g2

1 Like

Oi! Whats up Im semi new to throws. Started back some time in late 2010’ with a YYF G5 and Crucial Milk then dropped the art after about a year. Decided to pick it back up as of late pushing myself to actually learn and have some fun. I do other things such as pen spinning and finger drumming as well

Current main throws Atmos Snowberry and the CLYW Ditch.

Cheers Peace!

12 Likes

Hi my name is Brandon. New to yoyo but already bit by the bug hard. Been at it for a little over a month. My favorite yoyo is the one drop deep state. Looking forward to getting better and growing with the community. May have a collection problem already here is my collection so far. Nice to meet everyone and have enjoyed reading as much as I can on these forums.

26 Likes

I’d sure say the bug bit you hard! Nice looking collection!

7 Likes

Nice collection of yos.

4 Likes

welcome, and enjoy your stay.

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

As the Joker once said, Welcome to the madhouse.

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything we are a loving community ready to help

Beautiful start of a collection. Let me know if you need anything.

5 Likes

Nice collection already bro! But I just want you to know right now you already have the holy grail and that nothing is ever going to compare to that Dv888. You will search high and low looking for something that stacks up to it’s godly “rock” feel on the string, but it just wont happen.

(I usually joke more than i’m serious on here just a heads up, but like others i’m also always here to try and help if I can)

7 Likes

I keep my rock and my feather next to each other on the shelf. (Would have/could have been a 44 but alas)

2 Likes

the only problem i see is lack of a nice shelf to display the collection =]

1 Like

Lol the dv888 was my first buy and at first had issues keeping it stable. As i play with other yoyos everytime i come back to the dv888 it feels better.

3 Likes

It was one of if not my first metal years ago as well and I remember thinking it was the greatest yoyo ever lol, I seriously do enjoy it all jokes aside. Mine is from 2010 or so though so I don’t know if they ever tweaked the specs or the weight over the years when they started releasing them with narrow bearings too, but I actually like the heavy/dead feel it has lol idk something about it

2 Likes

You are indeed in trouble if youre aleady buying doubles!! :slight_smile: welcome and GL.

2 Likes

In my defence i had to get doubles so i could half swap. All the interesting colors are sold out lol.

4 Likes