Initial TiVayder Thoughts

Honestly, this is first time I’ve heard complaints about the sound ti makes compared to aluminum. But I’m perpetually outa the loop so, yeah…

Surprising to me although I respect it… but I generally throw with music or with other peeps, so I guess I don’t hear it much.

2 Likes

If I had the option I’d probably mostly make titanium yo-yos.

1 Like

Unrelated, but I can’t seem to find the specs for the Septopus, Flying Hut or Moonwalker anywhere. I might have to scout the BST in the future when I’m done with modern yo-yo buying to find some.

1 Like

How are you liking the 3 different “colors”? Since you’re in a unique position to comment on that…

1 Like

I’ll letcha know when I have all three in hand.

2 Likes

Since I started yoyoing again in February, I’ve seen exactly 1 moonwalker, and 0 flying huts/septos.

They’re tough to come by sadly :confused:

I’m in Switzerland right now, but I can take photos and specs for you next week. (Unless heath gets to this request first)

4 Likes

Great idea! Next do a titanium battosai!
Ya, thats a great idea!
I agree, you should listen to dizzo!
A ti battosai would be be great.
Hells yes, you should do that!
What a great plan you have there dizzo.

Ok. Its agreed. Batto-ti is up next.

6 Likes

The Titanium Battosai is already CAD’d, but it’s called the Hitokiri.

The name(s) come from my favorite childhood anime/manga Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X.

12 Likes

Himura Battosai is probably still my favorite anime character of all time. Love the Kenshin influence!

1 Like

Samurai X = best samurai OVA of all time. Truly you are a man of taste.

1 Like

I love my Battosai, the Ti-Vayder is a better player. Only reason I have one in my collection was because the anime.

1 Like

Kenshin hoodie I made when I worked in a print shop

You can see his scar if it were a better image

3 Likes

Call it whatever you want.
Just let me know when to give up the money!

2 Likes

That’s rad, guess I have to respect you forever now.

2 Likes

Vayder is good. It does the tricks I know how to do (which is SO many, like almost five whole tricks) and has a really satisfying… Hit? I can’t describe is but it does what I tell it to and when those things are abrupt, it has almost a snap to it. The binds are super clean,and it feels great hitting the palm. Super great. Happy I have one. Happy it’s black.

3 Likes

Lol!

Much like the Ti Walker, it has lots of differences. So I don’t know if you’ll like it.

I made a joke about that in my Battosai video.

I left mine in a dark drawer and for some reason the grey looks almost black now.

As far as playing I’d say it is very good / wait excellent feel in the hand, spins pretty much vibe free, but it seem to tilt slightly more for me than the Drunner. I’m sure it’s due to my throw or catch being off. I have never played the TW to compare.

Not matter for me I love titanium and the look and play. So at the price it’s 100% win, even if it was more I’d most likely have the same opinion.

Thanks guys.
It’s been fun seeing the hype and enthusiasm about it and nice to see so many elements come together for a win.

Thanks again Andre for letting all this happen in your house.

12 Likes

5 Likes