Is the Ti-Vayder really as good as some people say?

I’m probably never gonna get one but just wondering is the Ti-Vayder really as good as some people say?

4 Likes

Yes it is.

5 Likes

It really is great.

I know it’s basically an updated copy of the Ti-Walker, a yoyo a lot of throwers hold in high regard.

The Vayder truly is a fantastic yoyo that can handle one’s most complex tricks with ease. If you can get one I’d recommend you do. Since I got mine, I’ve thrown it at least once a day.

5 Likes

Yes, but there are a lot of good yoyos out there. Not having one is not going to put you at a disadvantage in the yoyo community. However, it is not just a good yoyo, it is a good value for titanium.

5 Likes

How many more are left?

1 Like

Yeah, noticed that it was pretty cheap for a titanium.

1 Like

Not sure how many are left. I went ahead and grabbed one even though I felt I was not up to that level yet. Was afraid they would be out when I was ready. These things should last forever so I consider it a good investment.

3 Likes

@codinghorror will be able to give you precise data, of course they remain available only in black color around 20 pieces or less.

Imho, the ti-walker (ti-vayder) remains the best performing yoyo and with the best use of the material with which it was made of all those i own.

4 Likes

Man, I really want to get one! @codinghorror how many are left and how long do you think they will last?

2 Likes

We could start a rumor and try to slow down sales for you. :slight_smile:

Hey, did you hear? There is an update to the Ti-Vayder coming soon. Gonna be called Luke’s Revenge. The first bi-metal titanium, and only $50. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Yes. Its worth every penny. I got a used one that was sparked for $50, got it as a carry… it’s sil beutiful and plays amazing. U ca n find cheaper … but my mint one is a bit shinier.

2 Likes

Are there any on this forum for sale?

1 Like

Please do!!! jk

1 Like

You have two??? If you’re willing to sell one…

1 Like

they are well worth the $150 on jeff’s tivayder site. you won’t find a better deal on new titanium, let alone sometimes used titanium for that. hell, people pay that and up to twice that for aluminum monometals, new or used, lol…

5 Likes

To me it is honestly a fantastic throw. I’m not one for large diameter yoyos, but I also recognize that it can be a benefit for performance. The Vayder is in the happy medium region of mid-size, and offers tons of performance while also retaining a unique enough feel to feel fresh on the string. It is basically my go-to comfort yoyo that performs at a decently high level. For me, it is the perfect modern throw that skirts casual and high performance. Definitely one of the best throws in my growing collection.

4 Likes

Yes. It’s my go to. It’s that wonderful balance of performance and fun. I didn’t think titanium would have a notable difference when compared to aluminum throws. I was wrong. It felt like a bimetal but with a tinge more float. I was pleasantly surprised and I carry mine everywhere because I’m an idiot. But it’s been with me during some very important parts of my life.

6 Likes

Yep. It is good.

1 Like

Obviously, it’s not going to make you a better yoyoer. But in my opinion, if you have the money, buy one before they sell out. 150 is dirt cheap for a new titanium, and once they sell out, I foresee them going up in value and becoming harder to obtain on the BST.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty great.

1 Like