Income tax splurging!'

So its that time of the year ladies and gents!! That’s right! Tax season baby! I was wondering what everyone is thinking about getting with some of that sweet refund money. Personally I am debating on getting any of the new titanium yoyos out. Or a wonderful buddy of mine is willing to sell his Portotype raw catch 22 with pelican case. What does everybody have in mind?

Paying for my trip to worlds and buying at least 2 grand worth of yoyos from yye

I mean you could save your money…

nah, that’s not very American…

I want my money up front so I do minimal withholding. I usually get very little back or owe a small amount.

Same.

meh I owe again this year! WOOHOO. At least I know that my math is actually pretty close with the proper withholding.

My son was born last year, my wife and I were claiming single zero all year so they have been taking the most from us. Needless to say I’m getting a fat tax check this year.

Probably just getting:

One drop Rebirth
Some string (you can’t ever have enough)
Some pads
Kilter 2
Probably the Big Dipper

Then blow the rest at worlds. ;D

Saving, though I might buy a couple throws. It’s getting harder to decide now what to get as I have so many yoyos and I really should just be using what I have :slight_smile:

There are some throws on my radar though and some have yet to be released, some may still even be in the design process.