Yoyo Stuff??? I Guess

so i wasn’t sure were to put this but this will do.
For Christmas(i know its 4 months away) i usually get three hundred and fifty dollars worth of stuff, and since i really am into yoyoing i was going to spend it on that. but im not sure what to get but i do want hubstacks just to try them out and not on a plastic grind machine. so my question is if you had this opportunity what would you get?
I’m thinking this-
An 888
An X-convict
A New Breed
A P2
And some Perfect Fit string

(Shisaki) #2

Its just me but I dont think its neccesary to blow ALL your cash. But thats just me. If I ahd the oppurtunity I would get

An '09 E1NS
Save the rest.

I’ll have to check that yoyo out. were can i find it. ???

(Shisaki) #4

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,52619.0.html

Its not for sale yet but it should be by christmas. If you want a cheaper yoyo that has almost the same specs but has a different shape and desgin altogether get a P2.

i was thinking P2 but that one looks sweet

(Shisaki) #6

Yes it does. But yea I suggest you dont blow ALL of it, it might come handy in the future.

hey my opinion is if u r pretty good an can do almoat all the intermediate tricks get a dark magic yoyo an some polyester strings thats what i got an i love it when u first get it its hard to get to respond but u wll learn

(Shisaki) #8

Hes got a metal, he can bind and is past advanced I assume ;).

I will say that the list you posted looks pretty good. They are all great yoyo’s. I’m not a big fan of the 888 but its still a top notch yoyo and its stacks are great. (even though I don’t like stacks either) I’m not gonna tell you that stacks are useless. You should find out how you like em. You won’t be disappointed with your choices.

(marcusWsteadman) #10

Yeah, I like the dv666 better than the p2 though.

(Shisaki) #11

dv666? sounds evil :o.

350? You serious?

I’d get a Peak and Wooly Marmot and save the rest.

(Shisaki) #13

A lot of people have extremely genurous (spelling?) relatives. I usally get $500 :D.

I get 150 in gifts on a good year.

I don’t really care, doesn’t matter how much you get, I’m lucky to get 150 or even anything.

Lets not focus on how much he’s getting. That is non of our business. Just give the advice he asks for.

thanks to all i will definately (spelling) check put the said yoyos.

most definately (spelling again)
but you guys forgot to post what you would get