Imagine Jensen saying this:

Just imagine that Jensen was saying what this guy is saying and replace the word skateboard with yoyo. 
http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/2011/02/03/this-is-truly-an-incredible-video-a-must-see.html

wasn’t really sure where to put it, but what do you think?  possible explination for Jensen’s behavior?

1 Like

Thats a very inspiring video, ty for sharing it. And I do beleive that Jensen quit YYF for this reason. He just wanted to do something he loves because he loves it not just to win contests and all those other things.

I’m not going to try to make a judgement call about what Jensen’s feelings were/are, but I would like to say that was a really cool video. Really makes you think about why you do what you do, what your priorities are, what’s important. Also very interesting how similar throwers and skaters are.

yeah i have found manny similarities between throwers and many other things, even trumpet playing.

and also, don’t thank me for the video. i just put it on yye.

I’m sick of this crap.

Who gives a rat’s bum what another yoyoer does? Am I the only one that finds it ridiculous that people are worried about the gossip of the yoyo world, over what their next trick is?

REALLY! It’s bloody ridiculous. I for one don’t give a DARN what Jensen does, and neither should anyone else. It’s completely stupid. Enough of these threads about him, just. ENOUGH.

3 Likes

Spoken like a wise sewer rat sensei

I believe there’s been enough of this discussion.
Give it a rest, and the rest of us a break…

3 Likes