Im too dumb for this, help

I thaught Id gotten quite good at english over the last years of practice, but this post singlehandedly obliterated my confidence
What does it mean???

Heres the link for context (A one-off colorway G2 Banshee sold for 1.5k on Ebay):

I know Im making a fool of myself but genuinely Im too dumb and cant take it

5 Likes

I’ve been speaking English my whole life and it’s the only language I know and I have no idea what this means lol this is a very confusing sentence and I don’t know what a mark on the headboard is but I think it must be a saying that I haven’t ever heard before…

If anyone knows what this means let us know bc now I’m curious and also can’t take it

2 Likes

:joy:

edit - the last part:

4 Likes

Thank you, I think I now get the first two sentences, but the third one?

2 Likes

Yeah but about what? There is no subject so it’s hard to tell what the reference is or what they want to say I don’t know still don’t make no sense like what should the community revisit? Also what do they mean by come to the forefront like what would that entail. I get the third sentence now it’s like we can use this opportunity to make a difference instead of letting it not matter

2 Likes

I think it means that the community should go to a revisit at the doctor because its crazy to spend that much on a toy

3 Likes

How about since this person is an active memeber you message them and ask them? Instead of creating a whole thread where it seems like you guys are just bored and want to make fun of someone.

6 Likes

Lol okay I get it now

And I think the second one expresses that he wants other brands to get some recognition too, instead of the attention being focused on brands like G2

1 Like

I dont want to make fun of anyone, exept me

1 Like

People asked about it in that thread and they weren’t very helpful and yeah I don’t want to make fun of anyone besides myself either

2 Likes

It’s secret stuff. You wouldn’t know.
Nor are you supposed to know.
@fatguysnacks247 has issues with the status quo. Can’t blame the guy.
You would have had to been there.
I was!!! Xoxoxo

5 Likes

I thaught of an analogy; its like when youre in class and you didnt get what the teacher said, but youre too embarassed to ask and look over to your friend

2 Likes