I'm starting a Company

well considering what has been said i think they are serious why don’t you pm the guy.

If you did that I might have lost my job!

LMAOOOO OK YOYO POLICE

6 Likes

This guy… ::slight_smile:

I’m almost positive at least 1 mods already seen this thread. But this is legit serious business right here…

Pshhh. Do you have any proof?

Also, you’re doing pre-orders, right yoyodoc?

3 Likes

Do you accept custom orders? I’d like a yoyo made with one half wood and the other half cement, I’ll send you the specs. It’s for 4a. I plan to use it at the Eiffel Tower with ma boi Jeremy.

Make me a solid gold yoyo with diamond weight rings it hast to be exactly like this

weight 1.57 lbs
Width 5ft
gap 4 1/2 ft
Bearing size XXXXL 100 ball speed bearing
Size XXXL ir pads

Ok you got that?

This thread us great. :smiley:

Did you read the OP, were just getting started.

Okay, I’ll buy your company, I got… wait let me empty my pockets…

Some loose change.

That good?

Shadows I’ll throw in 3 cents and a gum wrapper if you let me into the deal.

We can do 60/40 if you want, but you’ll have to up it to a nickel and sew the hole in my pjs. Oh, and also, I have big plans for this company. We have to make a yoyo out of air, hopefully we’ll get good spin times.

I see a bright future, or…

Wait is that the light bulb over there…

Nevermind.

Willing to throw in a piece of gum(Pre-chewed) to fill the wrapper
PM me if interested

Bester thread ever.

I’ll fund 5% of initial startup for 90% equity. Let me know when the LLC is getting off the ground.

Nevermind all that, but will the first model have a YoyoExpert edition colorway? ;D

Actually, the first edition is going to be colored in memory of the guy that cut in front of me in the Apple IPhone 6, line.

It’s gonna be Black and Blue. :grin:

1 Like

Another new company and I didn’t even get the chance to jump in on the bottom floor. Rats, at least I can wait and hope to get in on the IPO…

db

Yoyodoc I’m making a compan too
Interesting in funding the Pp. Yoyo Co?

I think the Pp Yoyo Co.'s first release should be the “Number 1.” You can follow it up with the garaunteed-hit, “You’re In.”

First colorway - “Yellow Snow”

3 Likes