I'm starting a Company

Why are the “thank yous” disabled now in this thread? :smiley:

1 Like

What theres no thank you’s.

JHB You turn those thank yous back on right now or else…

JK :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Followed up with: “Diluted Sample.”

Offering the “Kidney Stone” responsive bearing, or the ever-popular “Like A Race Horse” for modern, unresponsive play.

Fixed. Someone just inadvertently disabled them.

6 Likes

I wana bee sponsered by Ur compan can Y can Y puhleaaase I ahve been yoyoin fer a l0ng time haz mad skillz Y no I asurre U ur yoyos will sale well evrybodey gona buy three I promis PM me if interesht U suer wil PM me.

I’m just reading this thread and it’s too funny. :smiley:

I know right.

I am also starting a return-yo company called Would You Like Candy, other wise known as WYLC.

Dont have any designs yet but our first yoyo is called the Wholly Mackerel 2. It comes in our first signature colorway called 31 flavors.

WYCL for life.

1 Like

So why’s everybody always pickin’ on me???

Just cuz we can. And you delete posts about spam in are spam thread. :smiley:

But other wise we don’t really have a reason to pick on you

You drive a hard bargain, but I’ll accept. Pleasure doing business with you.

1 Like

Can I be sponsored? I’ve always been wanting to be part of the YoyOfficer team because I love their hubstacks in that Avalanche yoyo of theirs, it’s a pleasure to keep working on my counterweight 4a yoyo, I love it I use a Metal CZM8 currently in responsive mode but it won’t come back up because the bearing is size Z. So far I have these tricks done:

“Scrape the dog on the floor”
“Falling off Trapeze”
“Polyester/Nylon Whip”
“Escalator”
“Kwygkijboaiofha”

Please take my request in serious account, I have been to the 1st annual Cul De Sac Competition in my backyard, I finished with a blinding run and blew the competition (and some teeth) away.

Thanks,
Gentry Boulay

Guys, sorry to say, Pp. Yoyo Company™ fell through.
We couldn’t create enough yellow snow to keep it alive…
Willing to sell the name for a piece of used, broken, white cotton string.

it correct pronenciasion was “eslacator” u lern englis befor posting nobody gona get u be sponsered duud

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but my girlfriend has been doing that first trick on your list for years now. Also, you got the name wrong. It’s actually called “drag the cat”, although in some areas it is referred to as “cat on a leash”

You sure have nt seen him doing that horizontally over water now that the VsWYYC DogeWalker has been released with potassium weight rings.