I'm sorry 😞

You see, it all started out when I was a child. I was kidnapped by Alien planet hoppers.

I ended up on the planet Vulcan, working at a fast food place called ‘In N Out Underverse’. The creatures were allergic to me, so they not only constantly Sneezed but they all had speech impediments. Converting their orders to ‘product’ is how the items on the Secret Menu, came about.

Sorry I could not ‘get exactly’ what you were saying. It happens…

3 Likes

I totally understand :rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately in the world we live in having a discussion on diffrent options is very difficult. Cotton is an incredible part of this community and I know that he meant no harm. Hopefully in the future we can have discussions without them turning into an unproductive mess.

2 Likes

I’ll just be careful with what I say from now on. I learned my lesson

1 Like

1 Like

Backside feeble :grin:

1 Like

back feebs are super steeze :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Was my favorite grind for sure!

1 Like

Yes…… super Steeze :nerd_face:

But, considering old people get up slower after crash and burns…… railings and bannisters?

______>>>>

1 Like

hahahahahahahahaha

I my limited opinion, I appreciate the commentary on the issues that were brought up in the post.
You have to have the chops to take down big trees. I get it.
There is also a lot of risk in doing that in a community so small and with so many varied opinions. Again I appreciate your content keep being Cotton I enjoy your style also. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you so much bro

1 Like

Please do NOT be careful about what you say in the future just because of a couple sour replies in your other thread! Like I said before, I don’t think you said a thing wrong. You stated an opinion in a logical and intelligent manner and sparked some interesting conversation. Some of the replies in that thread were unnecessarily rude and jumped to some ludicrous conclusions, but that’s the fault of those who typed them, not you.

If we all get cowed into being afraid to express a viewpoint just because of a few nonsensical replies, this forum will degenerate into boring, useless posts about how great everything is and there will be no real point in visiting here.

I come here for intelligent multifaceted discussion and I’m sure others do as well. You, Mr. Cotton, have been one of the many people who provide useful information and interesting viewpoints to contribute to said discussions. Even though I don’t necessarily agree with all of your viewpoints, I respect them because you respect others’.

So for real man, stop apologizing for nothing! Be proud of instigating intelligent conversations here!

Ivan

3 Likes

I appreciate that!