I'm leaving the yoyoexpert community

Hey guys, ive had a short stay at yoyoexpert of maybe 3-4 days, and i loved it. but unfortunately more often then not people have no respect for eachother. its a great forum, provides amazing information, but people here seem to shun anybody who cant even bind right. if any of you have seen me bind, i pinch the string in the middle and bring it forward instead of doing a proper front mount bind. but the way i learned to bind was to do that, and now i cant stop it. I just dont feel welcome here.

I will still shop on yoyoexpert, i will still keep yoyoexpert as my homepage, and i will still watch the “learn” videos on the toolbar. but the forum just isnt a place for me.

Best regards,
                         Zomah, the one who cant even bind right

edit: im the kid featured in the “to get a metal or to not get a metal: that is the question”… proves my point that people have no respect for eachother.

C’mon dude, really? Don’t leave just because of that. We all have to start someplace… I think you should stay! :slight_smile:

Bye! :’( :wink: ;D ;D ;D ;D lol jk jk stay bro ur binds are awesome…

im not staying… my face is already frowned upon thanks to the “to get a metal or to not get a metal: that is the question” thread

Why does it matter how you bind as you play around with tricks and dismounts youll find cool and new ways to bind and regen.

check out the “to get a metal or to not get a metal: that is the question.” thread. obviously how i bind is not accepted.

Dude, your fine… we’ll be happy to have you here, no matter how you bind. :wink: Don’t leave man, it’s not worth it, we have an awesome community here, except some people who think they have to make themselves feel better by putting others down. I’d like you to stay.

That thread isn’t what you make it out to be.

The OP of that thread is a close personal friend of mine and he was just trying to make a point at how he didn’t approve of people having a lower skil level getting metal yoyos, after all, no need to spend money on metals. It was nothing against you persoanlly and I don’t see why you are taking it as such. He meant no disrespect to you. He may have thought you bought that yoyo because you thought you were ready.

You can leave, I won’t argue for you to stay. It’s up to you. My input is no good.

I just want to make sure you get your facts straight.

hes already made up his mind sadly. we shouldnt point fingers when it comes to skill level its their money let them spend how they please. sorry you dont feel welcome hopefully you will be better recieved on other forums.

The way I see it is that yoyoing is fun and thats what its meant to be, so you should do it however you want to do it, as long as you enjoy it. Don’t leave yoyoexpert just because some people think that people have to yoyo a certain way, Stay for the people who try to help and want people to enjoy yoying, which is alott.

Take it as an advice…
I won’t say anything more, you’ll become a great man by how you get through this.

Alright just leave then because Honestly all your doing is causing drama and idk why. What you do is what you do, nobody can do anything about it. When i first came here nobody liked me because stupid posts or putting post’s in the wrong section. But people will forget. $100 says they don’t even care by next week and you will make friends. i haven’t even read that post. It’s not a big deal so don’t be upset about it and if you leave the forum you will probably be frowned upon even more in the yoyo community.

Just my 00.18 ;D

Some people get flamed on these forums, and they live through it. I was flamed hard once. Look where I am. I’m just fine, doing what I love.

Alright just leave then because Honestly all your doing is causing drama and idk why. What you do is what you do, nobody can do anything about it.
[/quote]
Way to make him feel welcome and try to let him stay :frowning:

When you’re talking smack, acting like a dink and puffing up skills that are getting there but still need some work then you might expect that there’s going to be some backlash. The skills didn’t make up for the attitude and it looks like people might have been a little less than diplomatic in calling you on it. I’m new here too so I don’t know how things tend to go around here but I’d suggest humbling up, growing up a bit and sticking around, maybe things will work themselves out.

How about this. I have seen some strange yoyoing things. Take Tyler Severance for instance. When he’s throwing 1a he ties the string on his index finger instead of his middle finger. He was joked about for a while till he showed them how good he got. you need to relax just a little bit. I understand how you feel but you don’t need to leave just yet. Yes a lot of the people here are not very good at saying what they think without possibly urting someone’s feelings. They have gotten much better though. And with your help they can get even better. Words are just words.

Very good advice. I agree, people would respect you alot more if you stayed.

I read the thread… HAHAHAHA yo he threatened to punch you in the face… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats what you call over reacting.Your not frowned upon im gana go message him. That’s messed up.

“Don’t let that bulldog mouth overload that puppydog body”

Way to make him feel welcome and try to let him stay :frowning:
[/quote]
IKR!