I'm leaving the yoyoexpert community

Everybody’s got things that make them individuals. Being frustrated that you’re in an individual is a hard thing to get past. I know. My day job is as a mechanic, but I am much more intelligent and gentle spirited than most of them. I promise that you will be a stronger person if you stay and persevere.

Oh, and I still don’t like unresponsive yo-yos. How’s that for getting some hate mail?

fine ill stay but my decision is very subject to change…

Yay victory is ours chalk one up for the yye community

Yaayyy…

In about a week… no one will even know this happened. :slight_smile:

AHA chalk 1 up for YoyoAddict96! ;D

i still want the jerk who made that post to shut up and realize your ready for a metal yoyo when you feel your ready. i felt i was ready when i won that raffle.

Well then send him a personal message and talk it out. I would have been kicked off the forum if he said that to me.

Woah calm down. :wink: It was just his opinion of when you should buy a metal. You’re fine.

I say we let this thread die or have a mod lock it. I don’t think anything needs to be discussed any further.

You really think it’s fair to call him a jerk when he was just stating his opinion about your yoyoing?
If you can’t handle honest opinions, rethink the hobby you chose.

There you go off again. You really need to learn to control yourself and humble up. I saw your video on YouTube and tried to offer you tips to make you a better player, and for some reason, you flame me in a message on YouTube, and block me? Not a way to act to people trying to help you.

Calm down, get off the forums, and yoyo. Or stay on the forums. Just calm down, and ignore those who flame you… like me in this post. :slight_smile:

And to the members of the YYE community… while writing this post there were 3 people who posted before me. So you all ninja’d me! ;D

1 Like

giving tips is a “nice” way to call someone stupid. you cant sneak around me like that. also you started a big line of hate comments like
“i agree with blah blah blah whatever your name is on youtube, he really does suck”

Do i smell a scandal?

he said if he quit he was ging to burn his g5

dude if you ever do end up quiting and burning yoyos post it on the forum please it will make people cry :’(

well honestly i dont care if youo stay or leave doesnt effect me so bye
not trying to be rude though

Ok Zomah, Can I call you Zomah? Well, anyways your not the best at yoyoing nor the worst but what they are saying is that it would of helped you more if you played responsive with a plastic more that you did. And when you one that raffle you didn’t decide you were ready for a metal the yoyo did :wink: But, If i was a beginner and I won a free metal I would totally use it, but you should make them responsive to help yourself smoothen out your trick before you go to unresponsive.

I strongly disagree with Samad and Q.  1st off Samad get ninja’d.  2nd of all Who is mistaeight8eight to tell the kid when he should get a yoyo.  It’s not like he said it nicely.  This is what he said  "THIS KID?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwc9cO0m96k&annotation_id=annotation_155608&feature=iv

I want to punch that kid…

In the video hes using a 2010 g5. He fails a plastic whip, lands the plastic whip does around 3 revolutions on a gyro flop and does a SBM revolutions…so pro…"  Now imagine it was you in the video, how would you feel?  You wouldn’t be to happy now would you?  The kid wanted a g5 so he got a g5. If he thought he was ready so be it.  So if you want to share your opinion share them but don’t be a total _____ about it. (I couldn’t find an appropriate word to put there so fill it in yourself)  ;D

I always thought that giving tips was a nice way of…helping people. But okay.

Well here’s a big big big tip for ya.

Calm down, you’re getting mad at people who haven’t really done anyhting to deserve to have you angry at them. Step back, do what samad said and log off the forums, and take a break.

People thinking you are a bad yoyoer isn’t as bad as people thinking you’re a bad person.

You guy’s disappoint me.

Locked!

1 Like