I'm getting very annoyed with GT's.

Every trick I make up ends up in a GT… You have no idea how annoying that gets after a while… Any tips on how to not make a GT?

Try to invent a combo from a GT.

I’ll try and make one up, I’ll post a tutorial.

For tips, try not to make too many gates, tricks where you get knots if you drop it, etc…

I just learned the GT mount thingy. I don’t know how to get out of it though, lol.

Look how the string goes over the top part. pop it out on that side.

Off topic SR?

Anyway, I’ve got a good combo, but you need a GT where you dismount from the back, do you have any of those?

[quote=“gm user,post:5,topic:5555”]
Do you mean where you dismount the farthest away from you? If you do, I got 1 I think.

[quote=“fusion777,post:6,topic:5555”]

Like you would with the Jensen Kimmit Green Triangle:

I’ll try to make to a tut. (I’ve never made a tutu or a vid…) It sounds like you know ladder escape so it will be very easy for you.

Wait…what?

I was asking if you have a GT where you dismount from the back, so I can make a tutorial from that GT, not your whole trick.

I was asking if you have a GT where you dismount from the back, so I can make a tutorial from that GT, not your whole trick.
[/quote]
Oh… I’ll show you just the GT then.

Oh… I’ll show you just the GT then.
[/quote]
No need to make a video really.

I got the clips filmed, and am uploading them to my computer now.

EDIT: My camera doesn’t want to let me upload, so It’ll be a while, sorry!

Do a wrist whip, grab the string coming off your finger with your Non throw hand, and allow the string that is sitting on your wrist to slide off.

Do a wrist whip, grab the string coming off your finger with your Non throw hand, and allow the string that is sitting on your wrist to slide off.
[/quote]
http://www.grawrd.com/tricks/gtlac.html is the tut for that trick.

Embrace the Triangle. It isn’t a bad thing to end a trick in a triangle. Alot of my tricks do. Do I think of other ways? Yeah, but its no big deal.

No need to make a video really.

I got the clips filmed, and am uploading them to my computer now.

EDIT: My camera doesn’t want to let me upload, so It’ll be a while, sorry!
[/quote]

Oh my…

I know how to do many Green Triangles, but I was asking if one of his made up tricks ended in a green triangle where you dismount from the back.

Because I made up a combo from that Green Triangle, and I want to make a tutorial.

Get it now, I honestly can’t be more clear tan this.

Great advice Xdohl.

I love watching yoyo videos where its just an insane blur of yoyo and string and hands and all the sudden it slows down and a twist here, pull there… Whoa where’d that GT come from!

And thanks for that tut GM that was pretty neat…I was looking for an around the arm trick

Makes sense now. lol Honestly I couldn’t figure out why you were asking for a rear dismount GT. I figured you had to know a few.

Well, my camera decided to upload today!