If you order 2 different unresponsive yoyos from yoyoexpert, do they come woth different bearings? Or do they all come with standard centretrac bearings?

So I ordered 2 yoyos from yoyoexpert (yyf neo genesis and rebellion start the riot)

I have 4 yoyos but never ordered from yoyoexpert before.

I bought 2 unprld yoyos directly from unprld and it came with some unknown 5-cut 8 ball bearing. Plays amazingly but a lil loud

I bought an edge beyond from yotricks and an edge infinity from a local korean yoyo shop. Both of which came with standard centretrac bearings.

I wonder what the yoyos I just ordered are gonna come with.

I’m assuming the yyf neo genesis is probably gonna come with a centretrac bearing, but idk about the start the riot.

Do different vendors usually install different bearings or do the yoyos come with their model-specific stock bearings?

For example, do all yyf come with centretracs and unprld come with 5-cuts regardless of where you buy them from?

I have a few really good spare bearings I’ll probably swap into the new yoyos I get but I’m curious on what the stock bearings are gonna be.

Vendors do not change out the stock bearing. They come with whatever the manufacturer put in them.

2 Likes

Usually yes. Yoyofactory uses center trac, unprld 5-cuts bearings. Different manufacturers/product lines typically have a specific bearing that they use.

Note that YYE takes photos of the bearing in each yoyo, so you can see generally what shape of bearing it’ll have.
The Rebellion line looks like it comes with concave bearings:

2 Likes