If you made a yoyo to distribute, what would it be?

Mythrow is technically fpm but they upcharge. I can give you a contact for fpm and they’ll be a bit cheaper.

Also, I wouldn’t powder coat just one half.

4 Likes

If I got to make a yoyo it would probably be a undersized v shaped delrin and/or plastic with stainless steel ring. Weight wise it would be 63g to 64g. Would like to release it on a cheaper side.

3 Likes

big +1 on this bolded part for me as well @suspense; well, not just prototypes, but a finished release as well :smiley:

I love Anti-Yo, the YWET especially, and your design reminds me a lot of it.

2 Likes

I’ll jump on this, too, if you make that, the half-swap looks amazing, and I love the concept in general.

2 Likes

Add me to the list if you ever get the yoyos in these photos made… cause sheesh :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Woooo! We actually just ordered our first prototypes! As much as I am a sucker for undersized organics and slim lines, I also have this really soft spot for organic-ish wider yoyos (especially if they have float!). I’m hoping this design will be popular and enjoyable to a wide range of players. We can always run an undersize and slim line next, right?

Check it out:
57mm x 46mm
63.2g
C bearing

Waiting to reveal the model name until I receive the prototypes. With any luck, this will be first in a series of 3. In the meantime, I’ve completed the legal forms required by the great state of Florida and have started building an online presence to hopefully share my dream with everyone!

Currently, you can find us on instagram @turnerreturntops where I will be posting more prototypes and information as my wife and I prepare for our first release!

15 Likes

Nice specs, I bet it will float like a dream

2 Likes

Delrin loopers… the world needs a quality delrin looper

2 Likes

Thank you and I hope so! If I have half an idea of what I’m actually doing, it should be very floaty in play…fingers crossed!

1 Like

Looks primarily center/midweighted w/ a lower overall weight so I think you’ll be pleased!

2 Likes

Yes, exactly!

1 Like

Thank you guys so much for the vote of confidence and interest :pray:

They’re definitely on their route to being made - I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated once they come in and I start making some moves. Appreciate it guys.

6 Likes

Sign me up.

1 Like

Oh man, I’ve been following y’all on Instagram and I didn’t realize it was you! That’s awesome

1 Like