If you could only pick one of the new CLYWs, which would you pick?

Also - BONFIRE. All of them look amazing (I have the AC2 and Gnarwhal 2, and they’re GREAT players) - but word on the street is that the Bonfire is magical.

Don’t speculate on something I don’t do? I’ve never in my life seen so many people getting upset b/c I gave an opinion on how much a freaking company made. I even said I was just guessing and that I could be completely wrong so thanks for telling me that I was in fact, wrong. I guess you DO know the numbers that CLYW does. Where did I say that I knew there profits on a specific return-top? You have to be replying towards what I wrote, so tell me where I said I knew how much CLYW profited every year? You can’t, b/c I didn’t . So what are you even talking about? CLYW is the company that this thread was about and my reply was directed towards a comment made about why they were selling direct now instead of using a middle man. Any manufacturers name could replace CLYW in my reply. It was meant to be more off a guess on the money that can be made by a yoyo company. For God’s sake, it’s not a big deal. Quit crying over spilt milk and nothing that has anything to do with you.

Oh boy! Another thread that’s bound to be locked and deleted because of petty bickering. This is getting really old. All these so-called hurt feelings isn’t any excuse for the kind of language I keep reading on this website. I come here for friendly talk about yo-yos and this is what I get? The topic of this thread was: If you could only pick one of the new CLYWs, which would you pick? If you don’t have an answer you shouldn’t post anything.

Gnarwhal 2. Looks so awesome and smooth!

I’m intrigued!

Poor Chuck.
Chris tried to persuade me to move and work for him.
Maybe one day!

As for the newest CLYW, I really enjoyed the Puffin 2.
I’ve tried all but the Bonfire and I’ll have to say that the Puffin feels the quickest.
Based off a Japanese-style V design, the Puffin is roughly at 54mm in diameter and 45mm in width.
Weight-wise, I’d guess around 65 - 66g.

I’ve given away/sold the 4 I had and I’m sure they’ll go to hands that appreciate it a little more.
But I already miss them. (':

I really want a bonfire. It looks like something that will fit me as well as a summit. It has key characteristics I look for.

I posted a reply in regards to a question that was in this thread. I thought this forum was open discussion so I thought I could do that. I apologize. My reply wasn’t anything personal or negative towards anyone, I was just going along with what was written in here. I guess what I wrote wasn’t about the OP, so I’m sorry, I honestly didn’t know it always had to be. And my feelings weren’t hurt, apparently everyone elses were b/c I thought CLYW made a lot of profit. But it’s cool now everyone, I don’t think that anymore. And Mike, I agree, if you don’t have an answer to the OP, you shouldn’t post anything. Speaking of which, I think you forgot to post yours :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. Artic Circle 2, bonfire, gnarwhal 2

I really enjoy the Gnar2/AC2 but they haven’t really shown me anything I haven’t seen before from CLYW imo. The Bonfire looks interesting (plus I never owned a Campfire), and the Puffin 2 looks fantastic, although nothing like the Puffin from what I’ve seen.

So far I’d honestly pick the Yeti over the Gnar/AC2 simply because it has a more unique feel to it but all 3 are homerunslamdunkwhateveryouwanttocallit great.

My bad then Grep, I guess I just thought you were directing it towards me b/c I’m the only one that wrote anything remotely close to what you were talking about. And you didn’t hurt my feelings bro, so you can sleep a little easier tonight. By your post, I can tell you would be absolutely devastated if you did happen to hurt my feelings. And that’s fine with me if you stick your nose in whenever you smell fertilizer being spread around, I just think that what you happen to be smelling in that particular case was your upper lip b/c there was no fertilizer being spread around by me ;D