If you could only have one yoyo to play for the rest of your life it would be...

I change my mind, Wooly Marmot with unlimited silicone.

I also change my mind, it’s the Hectic now.

project 2 or m1

Good old thread. Endless one, so no one can keeo me from “necroing” :stuck_out_tongue:

It’d have to be a Peak with what I own.

No question about it. Hatrick.

CLYW Wooly Marmot

I would now have to go with just the Bully. One of the best yoyos ever. Though, I still have, and love my Gung.

Tom Kuhn No Jive 3 n 1 with some kind of mod that allowed me to play it with either a wood or bearing axle.

Oh…Dv888? Gotta love YYF. ;D

oxy TI

YoyoFactory VK

First and foremost, it is an AMAZING player, I don’t care what you say. Perfect response, great size, so comfortable. Hubstacks are good fun. Grinds are sick.

This yoyo also has more value to me.

This yoyo was a present given to me by a very good friend, who I want to remember for as long as I can, even if our paths take us separate ways.

Also, there was a point where I had a major stall in my creativity. I also don’t really like watching videos, and finding inspiration is hard for me. This is why I cherish those who inspire me so much. Vashek’s video “Revolution in Prague” just had such a strong impact on me that I will never forget it.

GM2…

pure gold edition or catch 22

Probably my trusty YYF Hectic with a small bearing. Long story short, it fits all of my preferences perfectly and plays/grinds like a freakin’ monster.

Following Paolo’s ways…

Change mine from speedmaker (looong time since I posted in this lol) to a Peak. Perfection…In a box?!

my soon to get made yoyo its gonna be awsomer than this O0

a 1drop soveriger(idk how to spell it!) or a industructibel genesis or a industructible c22

genesis they are awsome

probally, a ministar. Or maybe a hatrick.