If you could only have one organic in your collection. I need your help

The yoyo on the bottom looks more V/H. I don’t see the O-shape.

2 Likes

Honestly, you could be right, the only one I feel confident in is the tope one (Aitch) being H shaped as it’s a given, lol

Only reason I was going V mixed with on in the Sasquatch is because you can see the V in the catch zone and , to me, I can see an O around the rims giving it an organicish V shape. I’m no expert on the subject though, so take the second with a grain of salt

5050 is the organic I wanted since 2010. It’s that good.

Non biased answer would probably be 888, hatrick, or 5 star. All inspirations for 5050

4 Likes

Now you have me sold on a 5050. You just named my three favorite yoyos from my yoyonation days. Had you thrown in the peak, I’d have started crying.

3 Likes

I love my KOI, Contact, and KO. It just depends on my mood. Zeekio Anarchist is outstanding as well!

3 Likes

I think when the topic of organics comes up, people are usually referring to O-shaped throws. However, I would argue that organic can be anything with organic shapes to them (curved, no sharp edges). With this in mind, my vote is for Top Deck as the ultimate organic yoyo.

4 Likes

If Top Deck is considered organic then heck yeah! No contest!

5 Likes

Dang 2 is another great “organic”. It’s like if a V, H, and O all got together and had a mutant baby.

7 Likes

If all those are “organics” then we should throw the Topyo Silenus into the mix. Probably the “organic” yoyo that is the best bang for your buck.

The things people started mentioning after I said the Sasquatch was a V shape mixed with a O shape are also mixes, none are traditiona straight O shaped organics (basically think Duncan butterfly), but all are outstanding regardless of the shape
Love love love me some dang 2

1 Like

Top deck definitely qualifies as organic. It is also the most powerful and stable organic mono metal I’ve ever played.

2 Likes

Well all I have that is close to organic is the Freehand One AL… so that is my pick!

8 Likes

I pretty strongly disagree that the Top Deck is an organic. It looks (and plays) more like an H than an O. I also would not consider the Silenus an organic.

If everything is organic, then nothing is organic?

5 Likes

You got straight organic and then you have organic mixed in with v shapes, o shapes and w shapes. That’s my opinion

My original question was for straight organic (Eetsit, Bape, peak, Grail, etc…)

3 Likes

I agree with you.

1 Like

That’s a fair statement. Seems like most yoyos fall somewhere on a spectrum with multiple aspects of the different shapes.

1 Like

Top Deck, MMC, Aitch.

Top Deck just has more of a response bump and slightly straighter walls than MMC, but it’s definitely no H shape.

The reason the top deck is so great is because it feels organic on the catch, but has the power of an H shape and the stability of a V shape.

10 Likes

Nice side by side! I can see what you’re getting at.

2 Likes

I can see what you mean as well. Definitely not trying to start another shape debate. Happy yoyo!

4 Likes

ILYY Candy Blasted 2WEI

13 Likes